Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pillow land
    Posts
    73

    Buy a stick cam today!

    Lawl, its actually my birthday.

    I turned 13.

    I am teh 1337 kai?

    Edit: Btw, just another reminder. ME AND CHIPMUNK PLAY FROM SAME COMPUTER

    Edit again: Signing off, i'll ask mai couzin chip if he'll tell me comments.

  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590
    Wow, noone will wish my cousin a happy birthday? Nice guys...

  3. #3
    Nev
    Nev is offline
    Veteran Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,835
    Happy birthday...

    Being chipmunk's cousin is a bad thing, btw. So, don't mention that...

  4. #4
    Enthusiast ērepgrigo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,031

    Re: Buy a stick cam today!

    Quote Originally Posted by A_S_K
    Lawl, its actually my birthday.

    I turned 13.

    I am teh 1337 kai?

    Edit: Btw, just another reminder. ME AND CHIPMUNK PLAY FROM SAME COMPUTER

    Edit again: Signing off, i'll ask mai couzin chip if he'll tell me comments.
    Happy birthday.

    You play Darkdemon? :|

  5. #5
    Veteran Enthusiast Yadda's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,862
    HEY THE TERMS SAY YOU HAVE TO BE 13 OR OLDER TO BROWSE THE FORUMS

    *bans*

    no seriously happy birfdey


  6. #6
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In front of a camel.
    Posts
    1,927
    Happeh B'day matey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crono
    chuchuwaewae
    [A N I M A T I O N S] <-- 3 non-broken links
    [A R T W O R K] <-- all broken links


  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadda
    HEY THE TERMS SAY YOU HAVE TO BE 13 OR OLDER TO BROWSE THE FORUMS

    *bans*

    no seriously happy birfdey
    *Ace*
    Lawl.

    */Ace*


    Lawl, good one.

  8. #8
    Veteran Enthusiast Bolt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    ctf_Ash, but beating Joel.
    Posts
    9,772
    Hallo. May all your following years bring good cheer DDDD

  9. #9
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt
    Hallo. May all your following years bring good cheer DDDD
    He says thanks..

  10. #10
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,589
    note to self, dont click on threads in the spam pit that look like they have a vaguely interesting title, as its quite obviously a birthday thread

    irony
    Elite Forgotten


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •