Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ear is messed

ear is messed

ok well i was going to post this on a Ask a proffesional. but it costs monet so nah
    umm im gussing alot of you are my age and went threw some tough shit, so maybe the odd few of ya had this problem

copy past ftw =

Hello,
    I woke up this morning to find me left ear feeling really strange, no aches or pains, it just feels werid, and acts werid when i move my head around, isnt as bad now as it was when i woke up, but that was 7 hours ago, so i dont know what to do,

i think i should go to bed today, and if it happens again tomorrow, go to school , then see a walk in clinic docter,

i can hear fine, at the moment but when i feel my ear it feels sensative, and i can like, hear it differntly,

told my mom and she said i could have either slept on it really badly, or its first signs of an ear infection,

she also said docters would just give me some drops to put in it, or drink some type of antibiotic,

it kinda feels like, a clogged feeling, now that i think about it <--- edited in

------------------------
    lol anyways, thanks for reading, post what i should do or similaratys between my storys and your own,

Mattns

Ear clogged up with wax?
    or
    Ear infection?
    or
    A bit of both?

That's all I can think of.

Animations ~ Gimp Art ~ Drawings

Big credit to Xenomorph911 for my signature

Enthusiast

Interesting fact: You used capitalization only three times.

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Stick_Maniac
    Ear clogged up with wax?

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

One of my friends had an odd ear feeling for a few weeks, and time went by... Now, he hears fuzzy sounds from his right ear... and nothing else.

So... make sure you get it checked early...

I've had it before, however for me it wore off after a day or so, if it doesn't get medical advice.

Enthusiast

Similar happened after I swam in a pool with an overload of chlorine in it. I couldn't hear correctly, but it went away after a few days.

Animations - Do not Click Me - And Me Neither
    You have good sight, or good ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills. Also your computer might be set to %500 magnification.

happend when i woke up,
    used a ear thingy to clean my ear,
    i dont know how deep everyone goes with those thigns, i myself never push it in to far, just like around the outside of the ear hole thingy,

umm its better , WAY better then it was when i woke up, but still not fully gone., when i put my finger in my ear and feel the top of the inside of it, it feels somewhat strange

hope it doesnt hapen again when i wake up :S

Enthusiast

Ihave the same thing but it pops whenever I swallow =S
    "Jesus would never be elected president, how many right-wing Christians are going to vote for a liberal Jew? He's from the middle east and he looks like a goddamn hippie. The FOX network would crucify him, if he hadn't already been arrested as a terrorist."

Enthusiast
    same thing exactly for me this morning except im completely deaf in the ear
    credz to: TSU, Jon, frozen fire and sir wojak (PM me if i use your stks
    <3 List
    Tsuchinoko
    flamingwolf

Fanatic Enthusiast

sounds like a wax buildup. might need your ears syringing if it gets bad, it happened to me once when i was small. i went totally deaf and had a cracking pain through my head though, if i remember correctly.

syringing fixed it, thanks for asking
    Elite Forgotten

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast