Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dedicated Member

Oh Teh Nose Bomb threat

Well... I am one of the few lucky ones (ROFL) to experience this, although i wasn't really worried about it because seriously... what 6-8th grader would have a bomb... but we had to sit outside for 2 hours without lunch and we ended up not being able to go back inside, we awaited further notice but they never gave us any info. Finally it was time to leave and then they told us that it was a bomb threat... we were all confused and weren't able to suspect anyone. As of now nothing has happened, no bomb, no suspects, nothing. What do you think about this?

Enthusiast

yeah wow that must've sucked
    but yeah how could there be no suspects?
    "Jesus would never be elected president, how many right-wing Christians are going to vote for a liberal Jew? He's from the middle east and he looks like a goddamn hippie. The FOX network would crucify him, if he hadn't already been arrested as a terrorist."

Sucked? Day of school...? Lol.

Dedicated Member
    it sucked cuz i didnt get lunch and it was only Social Studies that i missed, and SS isn't the worst class, then again its not the best. D: .

Ya, same thing happened twice at my schoo, then someone caught for possession. Ya, not new : \.

Dedicated Member
    Do you happen to live in the east coast?
    My friend from the east told me about a bomb threat at his school.

Dinosaur Comics

Re: Oh Teh Nose Bomb threat

Quote Originally Posted by talkingcd
    Well... I am one of the few lucky ones (ROFL) to experience this, although i wasn't really worried about it because seriously... what 6-8th grader would have a bomb... but we had to sit outside for 2 hours without lunch and we ended up not being able to go back inside, we awaited further notice but they never gave us any info. Finally it was time to leave and then they told us that it was a bomb threat... we were all confused and weren't able to suspect anyone. As of now nothing has happened, no bomb, no suspects, nothing. What do you think about this?

Rofl, i had a bomb threat last year. i found out who did it too ;D

LOL CASH REWARD 250 DOLARZ

Dedicated Member
    Alone in My Empty Abyss with Blood on my shirt
    Same here i had a bomb threat last year turned out to be to cowardly bastards in some school made a threat to most schools including there school just to miss out on their exams

We had to stay outside in the sun and it was 45 degrees calcius and 2 girls fainted. Damn bastards !!!!

YAL 7AMEER BAKATILKUM YAL NA7ASA!!!!!!!!!!! YAL SIFLA!!!!!!!! ( this is serious arabic cursing you wouldnt want to get this in real life in english or arabic)
    TTT ( teh tournament tiem on OMGstickmationz): 401 frames

Courtesy: http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

The Closer I Get To Death The More I Enjoy My Life

that happened to me too... but the person who made the threat went to jail 5 times and is in my house right now. and SHES GAY!!!

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by rnbw4pivot
    that happened to me too... but the person who made the threat went to jail 5 times and is in my house right now. and SHES GAY!!!
    I hope you weren't trying to be funny. 'Cause if you were, I cried.

Animations - Do not Click Me - And Me Neither
    You have good sight, or good ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills. Also your computer might be set to %500 magnification.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast