Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Firefox and Grammar Check?

So, do you think that Firefox should have a grammar check as well to go along with the spell check? Kinda like on windows word (Just not near as annoying). Or maybe just an add-on but yea. As much Firefox is used in todays online communities it might help some people. Or maybe a built in translator. These two add-ons or new features might even help us read some of those internet newbies that think they have to talk like a complete imbosil to be in the uber kul klub.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

There is such thing as translation sites... and I think there are add-ons that can do that...
    As for grammar, open a book and learn how to read.

Well, I mean for people that don't want to do that. Reading alone does not teach proper grammar : \.

Enthusiast

People should learn how to gramers before they. Grammar check isn't always correct anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Flared24
    People should learn how to gramers before they. Grammar check isn't always correct anyway.
    Ya well said.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Yeah I don't see how a grammar check would really help that much. Because from what I've seen those thing don't fix your problems, they just tell you that it's wrong.

I think that the spell checker is enough. But I wouldn't be against it or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.