Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Dedicated Member
    Alone in My Empty Abyss with Blood on my shirt

Whats your best dream and worst nightmare

Post the worst nightmare you ever had and then post the bestdream u had

Ex ( not my dreams k?):

Best Dream: Having sex on an island with hundreds of naked models ( i wish )

WOrst nightmare: Michael Jackson molestering me with the teletubbies and violating me with a chair.

get da pic ?
    TTT ( teh tournament tiem on OMGstickmationz): 401 frames

Courtesy: http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

The Closer I Get To Death The More I Enjoy My Life

Re: Whats your nest dream and worst nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by ragingrasengan

Ex ( not my dreams k?):

WOrst nightmare: Michael Jackson molestering me with the teletubbies and violating me with a chair.

get da pic ?
    Mine is the example, but the other way around.

Mmmm, MJ is so awesome.
    [center:1galr654][/center:1galr654]
    [center:1galr654]SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALAN[/center:1galr654]

Dedicated Member
    Alone in My Empty Abyss with Blood on my shirt

Re: Whats your nest dream and worst nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Gray
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingrasengan

Ex ( not my dreams k?):

get da pic ?
    Mine is the example, but the other way around.

Mmmm, MJ is so awesome.
    stay away from, now step back, drop the chair, and go rape the teletubbies, not me.
    TTT ( teh tournament tiem on OMGstickmationz): 401 frames

Courtesy: http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

The Closer I Get To Death The More I Enjoy My Life

Best dream = sexing lawl. I can never dream aabout this half as much as I want to. ._.
    Worst dream = uh... all my dreas are good. Srsly.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

every people knows that you can`t remember dreams try i can`t but nightmares is something diffrent i worse nightmare is that i am in a church all alone and there were so many rooms but i didnt like the hall it got many noices then i walked in a door called number 42 and there were a crying man ( i know its weird but scary when a man does it) he looked at me and ranned to me and said "leave you morron do you even know where you are" i ran away from him into a room called 0 there were nothing and the crying man came slowy to me i got in room 0 and shuted the door hardly and when i turned my head around i saw the man fuck i got a huge shock and he took me and looked me in the eyes like trying to kill me and i thougt it were true and when he killed me i woke up i were only 5 when it happned but i think my dream is i am at an island with 1.000.000.000.000.000.000`s of naked wemans
    Quote Originally Posted by you
    Um....i'm not sure what a cock is...
    what?!..
    /(%& MY THREAD http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?p=440303#440303 &)"

Enthusiast

I dunno about worst dream, I don't have a miserable life for my subconsious brain to ponder on... lol.

Best dream? I dunno about that one either, but once I was riding a sled through the forest (downhill) and suddenly there was a gap in the ground, and my old friend from kindergarden came to my rescue. Then we went to the bottom of the hill, and there a bare chested man waited in his 2D garden, with orange trees everywhere. Yeah, it was flat, like the trees were made of a piece of paper. >_>

Yeah, that was pretty awesome, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crono
    chuchuwaewae
    [A N I M A T I O N S] <-- 3 non-broken links
    [A R T W O R K] <-- all broken links

Enthusiast
    Best dreams: Lucid dreams, google it, and you get a new " hobby ".. Seriously, it kicks ass.

Yeah, lucid dreams are the best. Haven't had one in ages though =/...
    I'm gonna try to get one again, too many crappy dreams.

As for the nightmare, I was in a well furnished room with several other people. Some of the people were friends or family. Then they started brutally massacring each other, I mean really brutal. Squeezing each others heads till it exploded, shooting each other and shiz like that... the dream wouldn't let me look away or close my eyes, so it really sucked.
    Jeez, that dream haunted me for a while.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Snigge
    Best dreams: Lucid dreams, google it, and you get a new " hobby ".. Seriously, it kicks ass.
    Yah, I was trying to get those for a pretty long time, a while back. Never got one though D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Crono
    chuchuwaewae
    [A N I M A T I O N S] <-- 3 non-broken links
    [A R T W O R K] <-- all broken links

Quote Originally Posted by genisos
    every people knows that you can`t remember dreams try i can`t but nightmares is something diffrent i worse nightmare is that i am in a church all alone and there were so many rooms but i didnt like the hall it got many noices then i walked in a door called number 42 and there were a crying man ( i know its weird but scary when a man does it) he looked at me and ranned to me and said "leave you morron do you even know where you are" i ran away from him into a room called 0 there were nothing and the crying man came slowy to me i got in room 0 and shuted the door hardly and when i turned my head around i saw the man fuck i got a huge shock and he took me and looked me in the eyes like trying to kill me and i thougt it were true and when he killed me i woke up i were only 5 when it happned but i think my dream is i am at an island with 1.000.000.000.000.000.000`s of naked wemans
    Are you shitting me?...I got a headache just LOOKING at this mess. Learn some grammar/punctuation...please...

I never had a sex dream or a lucid dream.
    It are not is fare, lole.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast