Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

What Happens Next? You Decide!

Alright. So I'm making one of those "You decide what happens next" things.

MODS, IF THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE I APOLOGIZE.

Alright. Here's what's happened so far.

What Happens Next?

Please, don't say anything irrelevant to the subject.

Or "Mods lock this thread, thats what happens next."

Please?

he poos
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.
    he poos

Fanatic Enthusiast ShadowS1ay3r's Avatar

.......................lol Awesomeness: Alot
    ...he kicks kicked in the balls!
    Ohay.

I hate these things. Even if it does get popular you're just gonna get pissed off of animating each thing, and eventually stop.

It will fail hard.

Xmpt: seriously, enough of the F bomb dude....
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

he drops his sword and gives him a big hug :P

Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    I fucking hate these things. Even if it does get popular you're just gonna get pissed off of animating each thing, and eventually stop.

It will fail hard.
    ...Probably.

Keep coming with the suggestions!

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

He farts, and then there is an awkward silence.

TNA
    The assailant brings the sword down in an arch, the wind whistling as the razor sharp blade slices through the air. Defaultman sidesteps, his non existant hair waving from the down draft of the strike. The heavy sword makes a shallow rift in the ground, the blade lodged in place. Defaultman balls his stick fist, and swings upwards into Notadefault's stomach, sending him off balance. Defaultman presses his advantage, sweeping the assailants legs from underneath him with his foot. As Notadefault crashes to the ground, the wind audibaly escaping from his lungs, Defaultman grabs the handle of the sword, and heaves upwards, dislodgin the blade from the ground.

Notadefault looks up in horror as Defaultman takes a fighting stance, the sword firmly in his hands, prepared to come down and end Notadefault's time in pivot. He scrambles onto his feet and tries to get away, but Defaultman brings the blade down in a diagnol slice, lopping off Defaultman's right leg.

As Notadefault's lifeblood drains out of his body, pooling underneath him, Defaultman brings the blade up again. Notadefault beings pleading for his life, tears streaming down his cheeks. Defaultman cocks his head to the side, in mock interest for the stickfigures life. Then he brings the sword down, slicing his head in to two halves, and continuing to carve a path down Notadefault's throat until the blade hits the sternum. Torrents of blood gush out of the killing wound, turning the ground dark red.

Then Defaultman looks around. His gaze falls upon the five pickup trucks racing towards him, men yelling and firing their assault weapons into the air. Defaultman smiled, and -

Lol@over effort D:

Edit: I'd give you 690539860357816391269434798528 respect points if you ever animated that.................So don't animate it D:<

he gets a boner