Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sister won Xbox 360

Yup, well my sister picked me up from school and she mentioned she's gotta pick up something. So I said "Ok" and we went off to her friends apartment. She picked up a box from her friend and brought it to the car and told me to open it up. At first there were just peanuts covering the whole inside of the box, but then she reached inside and pulled out a wireless adapter for a 360. Then the power cords. Then a shetty copy of Rainbow Six Vegas.

The label on top of the box was from gamebattles.com (i think) and it was addressed to her screen name on gamebattles. I was like O_O. T'was the 1st time anyone in our family ever won anything more valuable than $100 lol. She was pretty damn dedicated to getting the 360 as well, she told me that she signed up for it a lot of months ago, and she kept signing up for it, or whatever, frequently during those months. I think she deserves it for being so dedicated, and having 2 children and a boyfriend to take care of, plus her laptop broke recently.

I'm pretty glad, cause she got a free connection to the internet for her 360 (and mine whenever she isnt using it) and we've also had a free wireless adapter thing plugged in to the back of my comp by my uncle. So basically, we gets free internets .

She's all <DD that she won it, and I'm happy as well.

Umm, I'm waiting for her to finish playing Gears with her online gaming buddies, which will prolly be a while from now.
    I don't usually play online, but if you guys have gamertags, I'll be happy to add . (way better at typing than in voice chat >_>)

And like, 200 posts .

Disclaimer: She didn't actually win a 360, she just won something associated with xbox 360.

In the box, there was an Xbox 360 premium package, as well as the other accessories. Wasn't in the kind of box that you'd buy at a retail store though. Forgot to mention that |:s.

okay, well next time mention that. You just only stated she had won some cords, a copy of vegas, and an adapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadda
    okay, well next time mention that. You just only stated she had won some cords, a copy of vegas, and an adapter.
    Uh, title of thread? :P

Fanatic Enthusiast

hay gaise lemme play

She'll let you on if you say that.

._.

Er....Grats?

BISH MY XBOX IS BROKEN D:

Nah, she won't. She's all... focused and stuff. And I'll direct the gratz to my sister, as this would have never occurred had she not signed up for the contest thing in the first place, and stay dedicated to it for 6 months.

And I'm sorry about your xbox D,: . Get it fixed, okay?

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

If my sister got one, she'd never play it, but rub in the fact that I can't use it...

AHAHAH
    I bet you were pissed when she made you open it and noticed she wasn't actually giving it to you!

But congrats anyways.
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

I was like "wtf why i open it?" Then she pulled out some of the accessories and I was happy, cause I thought it was for my 360. She told me she won a contest and that we could share (since she used my 360 to play on live before she got this and the internet got cancelled) some of the stuff she won, like the wireless adapter. I'm happy enough with that, and I'm glad I can finally get crap from the marketplace again. And like, possibly upload halo 3 shiz, but I suck.

I would have been pissed if I didn't have my own 360 though :s.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast