Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Story thread?

  1. #1
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,075

    Story thread?

    well I know i probably shouldnt be making this but anyways i think we should have an official story thread so people dont make post your most embarrasing story injury, ect so why not post all our true stories in here? so post your most embarrasing funny gross ect story here.
    credz to: TSU, Jon, frozen fire and sir wojak (PM me if i use your stks
    <3 List
    Tsuchinoko
    flamingwolf

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    pivotrealm
    Posts
    281
    once when i was 7 i was at day care and i didnt want to go inside so i had diarea in my pants..... it was all wet and soggy and it dripped down my leg lol

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by xxpivotxx
    once when i was 7 i was at day care and i didnt want to go inside so i had diarea in my pants..... it was all wet and soggy and it dripped down my leg lol
    Please don't be so discriptive

    ._.


    I poopied my pants in the target parking lot once.


    ...When I was 1.

  4. #4
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    in your refridgerator.......
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmunk man
    Quote Originally Posted by xxpivotxx
    once when i was 7 i was at day care and i didnt want to go inside so i had diarea in my pants..... it was all wet and soggy and it dripped down my leg lol
    Please don't be so discriptive

    ._.


    I poopied my pants in the target parking lot once.


    ...When I was 1.
    great memory you got there jake
    i farted but it wasnt fart that came out.......more solid like puding
    sopz fails

  5. #5
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by culapou
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmunk man
    Quote Originally Posted by xxpivotxx
    once when i was 7 i was at day care and i didnt want to go inside so i had diarea in my pants..... it was all wet and soggy and it dripped down my leg lol
    Please don't be so discriptive

    ._.


    I poopied my pants in the target parking lot once.


    ...When I was 1.
    great memory you got there jake
    i farted but it wasnt fart that came out.......more solid like puding
    HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY FUCKING NAME YOU EMBARRAS ME D:

  6. #6
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    in your refridgerator.......
    Posts
    1,050
    im a genious of the supernatural world AKA baha
    sopz fails

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by culapou
    im a genious of the supernatural world AKA baha

    Or he is...No...Yes he is!

    ITS IANBROWNIE

  8. #8
    Fanatic Enthusiast Xenomorph's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Orange Park, FL
    Posts
    3,950
    Well...one time I was rollerblading...

    I hit a curb...
    Fell...
    And my teeth bit completely through my lip.
    Blood was everywhere, lol...
    And, the odd thing...I got up and took about 3 steps before I noticed it...

    Next?
    SA$_/AI%20has log[d in.
    > S&ys|BT
    > P_s word?
    > OMEGA
    >> A^e_%20_u su!e? (Y/N)
    > Y
    >> S##t m_ Rebooting. Hello, Samuel.

  9. #9
    Veteran Enthusiast DeanEtc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    7,583
    I---
    I UHHHHH
    I
    I-


    NEXT?

  10. #10
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590
    I watched a guy slide his wee-wee into a girls no-no once


 
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •