Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Haha ANOTHER one (game)

The alliteration game
    Rules: We go through each letter of the alphabet in order
    a: Amy ate eighty apples.
    must make sense :s

See who can make the longest one!!!
    (if anyone makes an awesome alliteration (tongue twister) outta J, K, U, Q, or V is awesomely awesome)
    I know it's stupid, but all the other games are dead
    "Jesus would never be elected president, how many right-wing Christians are going to vote for a liberal Jew? He's from the middle east and he looks like a goddamn hippie. The FOX network would crucify him, if he hadn't already been arrested as a terrorist."

B: Bitches burrow holes.

C: Cummer Express can come in a can.

Enthusiast

*insert Carlos Mencia quote*

Animations - Do not Click Me - And Me Neither
    You have good sight, or good ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills. Also your computer might be set to %500 magnification.

Enthusiast
    D: Dick Drips Disasterously Damage Dog's dicks.
    Hi.

Dedicated Member
    Questionable Queers Queef and Quiver Quixotically.

Thread over

Enthusiast

J: Jack jerked his cock through his asshole

Enthusiast
    This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-ŕ-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Ultimate Flash Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd9824
    It wont end like that! read the bible
    And it wont end like that either. Read a brief history of time.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by hamandcheese
    This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-ŕ-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    yoko got owned...
    "Jesus would never be elected president, how many right-wing Christians are going to vote for a liberal Jew? He's from the middle east and he looks like a goddamn hippie. The FOX network would crucify him, if he hadn't already been arrested as a terrorist."

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by hamandcheese
    Was that actually said in V for Vendetta? And epic paragraph right there... couldn't used vagina / violin / viper though :O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast