Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Please Review my Product! : D

That's right, I'm doing a project for school and I need your input.

LOL DOOD DO IT YERSELF U FREELOADER
    The thing is I need other peoples opinions so it seems more realistic.

I only need about 10, maybe 20, but the more, the better. Write more than one if you want. They don't need to be long either. Like 3 or 4 sentences or whatever.

Rules
    I need you to be realistic. Post a good review on the product as if you have used it and it was sucessful. Be cheesy if you want but make it suitable. I need to show my class and my teacher so PG13+ please : D

This is the information I have. Review it as if you've used it please : D

---------------------------------

Who wants a baby, more precisely, their future generation to be developed at an early age? Iím pretty sure you would. Smart Baby Brain Frequencies, or SBBF for short, is a newly developed product which helps your children develop their senses, reflexes, body structure and vocabulary at a very early stage. Using SBBF this seemingly impossible is no longer a simple fantasy, but a fully operational surgery which can be performed entirely for under $10,000USD. $10,000USD may seem like a lot of money to spend on such a thing but it may be worth it in the long run. Using this technology may remove the need to pay for such things as university or schooling, as the education gathered from such experiences is already in the babyís brain before he even reaches his birth.

How does it work?

Itís simple really.

The SBBF technology is an advanced computer program which, using binaural beats it send frequencies to the brain which can slow down or speed up the brain, putting it is a state we call ďIntake StateĒ. When in this state of mind the brain can intake more information and itís mind is more capable of performing movements. During this state the SBBF motion centre will lightly vibrate, clench and unclench the joints and muscles of your baby, developing itís bone structure and strengthening itís muscles. While this is happening the brain is put into an extreme educatable state. This is the moment we use to flash images and sound through itís aural and visual sectors of the brain. These flashing images and sounds teach the baby many things collected from many years of studying schoolís education and the important lessons in life. These messages are not simply glanced over by the baby as the brain is in ďIntake StateĒ, making it much easier for the baby to gather the information.
    The education given can be fully applied after 60 hours which makes it easy to do this when on the go, at work, or whenever.

The final stage of SBBF is annual Calcium injections. Every three days 20mL of Calcium into the pelvis. Once injected it circulates throughout the bones and fortifies each of them. The pelvis is the base spot for this, for the reason that the pelvis needs to develop faster than the rest of the body for the ability to walk to be obtained faster.

---------------------------------

Review please : D

I think it would be better if the technology took the baby into a place like the Matrix so you can just download whatever you would like onto the baby.

THINK REASONABLE

Where are we? Fairyland? Land of elves and honey? NO

I would be rather terrified to put my human child through all this, just to be more mentally mature at an early age. Sorry.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

It isn't real, but seriously, all I need is fake reviews which I can add as a fake backup to make a fake product seem awesome lol.

YES BOLT INJECT AS MUCH CALCIUM INTO MY BABY'S PELVIS AS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE! MORE! MORE DAMMIT MORE! HES DIEING! MORE CALCIUM!

Ok, Ill say yes.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

Can we use the technology to have a post-birth abortion?
    I'm gay.

I've been using this technology for 5 years now and I have to say: I'm no regretting it.
    At first my wife and me weren't sure about it. But one of the employer help us in our choice and we gave it try. I saved lots of money and lots of time. This product is a must.

This kind of fake review?

Enthusiast

SBBF saved my life! I'm a horrible parent, and if I raised my child without SBBF, they'd probably grow up to become a dictator.

Thank you SBBF!

Animations - Do not Click Me - And Me Neither
    You have good sight, or good ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills. Also your computer might be set to %500 magnification.

Fanatic Enthusiast

This product worked perfectly for our little Beethoven. The only side effect is he WENT FUCKING DEAF.

Ex-Intermediate Animator
    Ex-Photoshop Artist
    Ex-Virgin (LOL JKS)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast