Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

The Ubergammer experience with a speical guest of Gunlee :D

Gun says:
    I heard about htis
    Gun says:
    this
    Gun says:
    detailed animation of yours
    Ryan - Don't be afraid that your life will end; Be afraid that it will never begin. says:
    Psh, i doubt it'll happen
    Ryan - Don't be afraid that your life will end; Be afraid that it will never begin. says:
    This elites thing is getting to me.
    Gun says:
    lol
    Gun says:
    i'm already up to elite standards
    Gun says:
    its not a big deal
    I am too
    we're in the same boat, basically.
    NOT ENOUGH LENGTH OMGOMGOMG

OMG NO BG, LOLOLOL
    It's ridiculous
    Gun says:
    care if i see this animation
    If it were started.
    I tried
    once
    it sucks
    Gun says:
    do you have it
    suckd
    No, lol
    I got mad and deleted.
    Gun says:
    I'm animating with your stick now.
    Gun says:
    care if i see
    I have like, 3 frames
    It'll take no time though.
    Gun says:
    er
    Gun says:
    you don't know me that well then do you
    Gun says:
    lol
    Gun says:
    anything satifies me
    Seroiously, like, 5 more mins.
    Gun says:
    lol
    seriously*
    Wow, that was HUGE typo.
    Gun says:
    yeea
    Gun says:
    i'm need you to go ahead and send me that file
    lol, ok
    Gun says:
    btw
    Gun says:
    I always get what i desire
    http://www.filepact.com/files/toss.piv
    Gun says:
    like the preview to shock
    Gun says:
    Still rough around the edges.
    Gun says:
    er
    Gun says:
    way to much spacing
    I know
    Adding frames now
    Gun says:
    no i mean way to much
    I KNOW, lol
    Gun says:
    seriously thats to much
    lol, ok
    Gun says:
    that set should be 30 frames +
    Gun says:
    tis why i don't think your elite
    Because an animation you rushed me to make?
    Wow.
    Gun says:
    no
    Gun says:
    based on all of your animations
    Too much spacing?
    Gun says:
    and other stuff
    like?
    Gun says:
    http://www.filepact.com/files/movements.gif
    Gun says:
    http://www.filepact.com/files/mhm.gif
    Gun says:
    well
    Gun says:
    it doesnt fit my liking and my opinion about movements/ physics and stuff
    Oh, well people think differently.
    Gun says:
    yea most people lower than me
    Yea, because bolt and FD are lower than you.
    Gun says:
    well fd is but bolt no
    Gun says:
    wait which one is fd
    Elite.
    flame Dweller.
    Gun says:
    ya i don't like his style either but he is elite
    See?
    It's an opinion
    Gun says:
    and
    Gun says:
    he makes great background animations
    Gun says:
    and original stuff
    I can make Bg
    I just choose not to.
    Gun says:
    riiight
    Gun writes:

?
    Gun says:
    oh noes
    What is that...
    Gun says:
    mircosoft tablet has encountered a problem and needed to be closed
    http://www.filepact.com/files/229island.piv
    Background.
    Gun says:
    er
    Gun says:
    spacing is wronge
    lol
    I was showing you the background.
    Gun says:
    yea but you gotta show me preformance to
    too*
    Gun says:
    bite me

You have just sent a nudge.

Meh, no thanks.
    Gun says:
    is this how you treat people who give you great critism
    Gun says:
    you don't deserve my xiao stick
    when they're dicks.
    Gun says:
    gives it back
    You still have it >_>
    Gun says:
    GIVE IT BACK!
    Wow, you're immature.
    Gun says:
    lawl
    Gun says:
    learn to let loose
    http://www.filepact.com/files/gunlee_xiao.stk
    TAKE IT
    Gun says:
    i don't want it i have it
    i still have it anyway...
    lol
    Gun says:
    i'm working on a joint with the werez
    I was, but he hasn't finished his part.
    And, mind sending me an example of good spacing?
    Gun says:
    because ... he doesnt like you
    I know i'm not elite, btw.
    I wasn't arguing that.
    Gun says:
    practically all my animashuns have good spacing
    I know dat
    so show, via piv.
    I learn things quickly, i just need a visual example.
    Gun says:
    hahahahahaha.. due to my computer not havin effient space i can only have 2 pivs
    Gun says:
    and those 2 pivs are extremely private at the moment
    I find that hard to believe.
    but, whatever...
    you realize .piv files take like, 0 space, right?
    Gun says:
    you realize that i'm lieing right?
    Yes.
    lol
    Gun says:
    i don't give pivs out unless its to people like highly, jon, bert, frozen
    Gun says:
    and they give me their pivs to
    Meh, ok.
    Fair enough i guess.
    Gun says:
    i have all of frozesn pivs
    Gun says:
    want to do a joint
    Wow, you change subject VERY quickly.
    But, meh, ok.
    Gun says:
    to bad
    Gun says:
    WND

lol
    wow
    Gun says:
    srsly though
    Gun says:
    hardnipples you starting?
    Meh, i have bad spacing...
    Gun says:
    meh i have hard nipples
    LOL
    what type of stick do you prefer?
    Gun says:
    only 1
    and yes, you deserve elites as much or more than me
    Ok, more.
    Gun says:
    and this one is god to our society of justice and purfiying the orphans of jesbus
    Well, I'm glad for jebus.
    Gun says:
    jesbus
    Gun says:
    douche don't insult my god
    Oh
    sorry, >_>
    lol
    Gun says:
    btwftwkbaithx its a midget
    Gun sends:

I don't mind, just as long as it isn't like, really freaking fat.

Transfer of "Guy #456.stk" is complete.

Gun says:
    loL!
    Not that fat.
    I can do.
    but wow, very midget.
    Gun says:
    410 by 150
    LOL
    Gun says:
    like k and thx
    Is that how you space so gud?
    MIDGET OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGO

Gun says:
    no
    LOL
    Gun says:
    i like small stuff
    Gun says:
    and
    Midgets are easier, but i like small stuff too.
    Gun says:
    midgets are better for my blind eye
    IF PEOPLE DIDN'T BITCH
    I'd use them more often.
    Gun says:
    helloooooooo
    Hi
    Gun says:
    read my post above
    I read
    Gun says:
    blind eye !!!13131!
    but i think your lying again.
    Gun says:
    oh rlly?
    So i disregarded it.
    Gun says:
    no i'm not lying
    Meh, kinda.
    LOL
    Sorry, but that's kinda funny.
    Gun says:
    blind eye !!!13131!
    Gun says:
    I also have flat feet, bent spine, and i'm partly insane
    Gun says:
    theorpy ftw
    Yea, and i'm gay.
    Gun says:
    and bye
    I also have AIDS
    Gun says:
    you think i'm lying
    LOL GHEY.
    Well, i'm not 100% sure, but if i had to guess, I'd say you are.
    Gun says:
    no really i'm not.
    Ok then, about the joint.
    Subject?
    Gun says:
    fight
    Oh, lol
    Works.
    Anything else, or should I just start...
    Gun says:
    start ffs
    Gun says:
    don't rush
    Well, midgets are easy.
    Im gonna say that, then totally fuck up
    but oh well, lol
    Gun says:
    the way i do midgets ist he hardest way you'll ever find possible and acceptable and hatabble untill furthur notice of my awesomeness : Jointing with me may cause diabeties, multi broken bones and a massive wanger. If and or your wanger lasts longer than 3 hours please hesitate to call me.
    Gun says:
    LOLK
    Gun says:
    btw you do look ghey
    lol, disclaimer.
    Oh, and i have an interview at Gamestop tomorrow.
    YAY
    And i''m starting to realize.
    Your attitude is just a front, like, you don't mean it.
    It's not ACTUAL dickeryness
    It's just funny.
    Gun says:
    O!, rly?
    Yes.
    Gun says:
    You sure
    Pretty sure.
    Gun says:
    You know you could be totaly wronge and make me hate you so much where I block you off and send a nuclear warfare missle into your kitchen where your mother cooks your food and blow you to hell and back and then have highly rape your gold fish and run away with your computer while urinating on your face
    You could...
    but you wouldn't
    Gun says:
    people killing poeple dieing people crying people raping
    Gun says:
    poeple masturbating
    Gun says:
    posting this on dd to tell people how much I love them

Cool, but this should go in the MSN Conversation thread.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

Enthusiast

I couldn't find it

[center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]