Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Frozen's "Create-a-war" [Save As *.PNG!]

Head's up: You may need some basic MS paint skills to participate in this.

Big rule: You have to keep adding onto the SAME one. Which I have provided below.
    Well, I recently thought of an idea. It's just a little thing to do if you get incredibly bored one night. Basically, i've drawn a simple scene, and You add more things onto it (Please keep within the 'war' theme as much as possible) and eventually we'll have one huge drawing. This is just a little thing to test how creative we can get.

When you need more space to add on, simply drag the edges of the drawing, so that it will expand, and continue on with your additions. To keep the same ground type (If you want to) just copy paste parts of mine, and place it in a way that lengthens it. Or just use the little "eye dropper" to select the color of my ground, and use that to draw your own freehand landscape. But of course, you're free to do whatever you want. If you want to suddenly change the ground you add on into snow, go for it.
    Add buildings, vehicles, and soldiers as you see fit. You can draw your own, or for those of you who are hopeless at any form of art, i've included pre-made soldiers, and a few other things. (As well as a simple tutorial on how to use them)

Now, since there is always the small chance that people actually like this, we want to be courteous, and leave them plenty of space to add on, so I have some simple rules:

1. No more than one structure (Building) can be added per turn.

2. Everyone is only allowed to add one tank, and one jet each. You don't have to add them at all, either.

3. Keep within the general size that i've drawn in. Don't draw some huge thing that takes up half the screen, please.

4. If you start adding on, please post "Reserved", and edit your post when you're done. Because I just know you're all rushing to join in (Yeah right)

Here are the pre-made figures (Right click to save):
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5596/premadeox3.png
    And here is the start of the scene we're building(Right click to save):

Just post the edited scene when you're done, so that the next person can go ;D

Mp5
    Dedicated Member

Sure, but only reserve a space if you're working on your part, and expect to be done within a few minutes <_<

Enthusiast

yeash kind of the hill.

credit to bahamut for sig
    Courtesy?
    viewtopic.php?f=34&t=69202

Woops, I told him to go, since you said you'd have it by tomorrow. I'll just combine the two, and we'll continue on as usual.

Thar.

Enthusiast
    Hi everyone >_>
    uh k here it is llolololoolololllololl

CLICK HER FOR PIC PLZ
    My Animation Thread :0 *updated jan. 1

Enthusiast

heres mine....but didn't say anything...oops
    [center:2nf8ts7e]Xbl: Killer Noodlez|Psn: Belowxero| Steam: Belowxero94[/center:2nf8ts7e]

*Soldat reference*

Enthusiast

LOLPYROFTW

All war scenes need a flame thrower somewhere >_>

... I like fire

<_<
    anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. << link to my newest animation

Fads suck, and you suck for joining one
    By including this in your signature you relinquish all respect by me and any relative incarnations I might be in at the time. Noob

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast