Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    KRZ

I need some help guys.

Well Im in a pickle. Take this and treat it how you want but id like some help.

I have a girlfriend, well she's my ex that i got back with, but nontheless i have a girl and its been bassicly on and off for over a year now. I love her to death, but theres a problem. There's this girl Julia, she's a-FREAKING-mazing. Really cute and stuff, and a really good friend of mine, well used to be. So Ive been talking to her and i told her that if i didnt have a girlfriend that i would totally ask her out. She opened up to me and told me that she wanted to kiss me and liked me alot and stuff. I was shocked and surprised. She said like, "If you ever need a bed [im having home problems] your welcome in mine, but just me and you" and i was like DAYUM. She loves the same music as me, like the only person in the world that i know who loves the song "Dont Stop Me Now"-queen. I was so surprised how much we have in common. She likes me, I like her and BUT i have a girlfriend. I mean it was SO perfect because when she told me she liked me, "Crash Into Me"-Dave Matthews band and i mean if thats any indication that she's perfect for me then what else is?

Can i get some manly advice? Like i have no one to talk to and i think some of you might have experience in this stuff.
    So, should I be loyal, or take a risk?
    Please try to help.

edit1-Well, i dont want to cheat on either one of them and i dont want to make either one of them sad. and i mean its not like me and my girlfriend dont have much in common. We do but i mean, it seems like its destiny almost like i feel its gonna happen.

and yes im 100percent serious about this.
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

I was just about to rehearse gray's famous asking for love advice quote but then I realised you're serious.

If you beleive that music is the correct way of finding yourself a girlfriend then I won't stop you. It's all up to you, who do you enjoy spending time with more?

If it's the girl you were talking about then break up with the other one, but be aware of the other girl's feelings, or you could just slowly drift away. I haven't had much experience with two girlfriends at once, I'm kind of a balanced guy, don't take my word for it, listen to some other people :P

KRZ

Well, i dont want to cheat on either one of them and i dont want to make either one of them sad. and i mean its not like me and my girlfriend dont have much in common. We do but i mean, it seems like its destiny almost like i feel its gonna happen.

and yes im 100percent serious about this.

Just go out with the second one.

You're still young, you can take risks with these things.
    what

KRZ

But then how do i let down girl one?

5 bucks says you'll forget about her when you go off on your own. My advise is to not bother with girls until your ready to make that commitment. Although, if you realy only have those 2 as a choice. Second one. She invited you to bed, and she likes you!

KRZ

So dump my Girlfriend for new girl is the general agreement?

KRZ

Well, Were all in the genral age range of 13-16 so thats all fine.
    Also, I feel alot of love tword my current girlfriend but i dont know if its LOVE or not.
    and i wouldnt be a dick about it, id purpously start and argument or some shit.

KRZ

Well, 14 actually, but yeah bassicly and thats what i have been trying to do. just playing it cool till something happens or w/e because i dont go to there school and im waiting for my girlfriend to figure it out.

Enthusiast

do what you think is right srsly why do people ask for help. just do what you want its your life
    [center:g01jqkvr][/center:g01jqkvr]

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast