Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Enthusiast Red Shore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?
    Posts
    1,520

    Whats yooor breath like in the morning??

    Does it stink?
    Is it minteh and fresh?
    Does it smell of cock? O_o

    Well, what does your smell of before you brush.
    i have to brush after every meal or they stink.
    I even brush the roof of my mouth coz thats where most the stinks comin from


  2. #2
    Veteran Enthusiast Yadda's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,862
    I never have bad breath to be honest

    Everytime I brush my teeth I do it because my teeth are yellow.
    The only time I have bad breath is the morning after I had a midnight snack of cheese
    I like cheese a lot c:

    I don't know how long this thread will stay alive before it gets spammy but I'll just see what happens.


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    in my chair
    Posts
    302
    lol. Mine stinks because when you keep your mouth closed all nightThe bacteria sits all night. So sometimes i gargle with listerine before bed to keep from having morning breath. I learned that in a listerine commercial

  4. #4
    Mp5
    Mp5 is offline
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    978
    In the morning my teeth smell like ass.

    When I brush my teeth it smells minty fresh

  5. #5
    Veteran Enthusiast Picto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    All hail the Animal King!? ???
    Posts
    8,037
    I hardly ever brush my teeth lmao. And my breath never smells when I actually wake up, just sometimes dry. But of course, once I've had my morning Hot Chocolate it goes very smelly for about an hour lol.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

  6. #6
    Devoted Veteran Darren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,260
    My breath smells like all the gathered waters of the isen. Hoom-haaaaaammmm

    <_<
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    498
    I have no idea. I can't smell my breath. I guess it smells like nothing because no one ever comments. That or they're being polite.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    in my chair
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    I hardly ever brush my teeth lmao. And my breath never smells when I actually wake up, just sometimes dry. But of course, once I've had my morning Hot Chocolate it goes very smelly for about an hour lol.
    Your e probably british arent you.
    LMAO
    Just kidding

  9. #9
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbw4pivot
    Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    I hardly ever brush my teeth lmao. And my breath never smells when I actually wake up, just sometimes dry. But of course, once I've had my morning Hot Chocolate it goes very smelly for about an hour lol.
    Your e probably british arent you.
    LMAO
    Just kidding
    I already hate you,

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    in my chair
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Smore
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbw4pivot
    Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    I hardly ever brush my teeth lmao. And my breath never smells when I actually wake up, just sometimes dry. But of course, once I've had my morning Hot Chocolate it goes very smelly for about an hour lol.
    Your e probably british arent you.
    LMAO
    Just kidding
    I already hate you,
    I dont get it.
    Are you british?


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •