Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate this

I hate this

Alright well I don't believe in sharing personal experiences (cept for my cat) on a forum. But this has just worked me up and would just like to write it out.
    So anyways, let's start on to why I hate this bullshit I have been going through.

Me and my friend skated earlier today, and we ended up coming to my house and then going to my friends house later. So anyways, I go over to my other friends house with my friend (confusing but whatever) and this other kid comes over to me. And is like, what are you doing here? So I was like, I was invited. He's like are you staying? I said just for a little bit. Hes like yeah.. Then he asks to see my deck, already I knew he would do something, but if he did do something to my board (break it w/e), even more reason for me to punch him in the face. So anyways I give him my board, and he nails me in the face (with his fist) then throws the skateboard at me after but doesn't hit me with it. He has a cast on from some fight over a month ago that I was "supposed" to get it and break up. But anyways yeah, so I say to him, What the fuck? and he says, that was for this, and holds up his hand with the cast. And then throws my board at me. The worst thing is, I didn't even do anything. He will probably kick my ass, but it took a lot for me not to do anything. We were in the front of my friends house and I didn't wanna fight in the front of one of my friends houses. But yeah, I feel so fucking stupid for not going back and just nailing him in the face, I regret it extremely. And now I feel if he gets close to me, I will punch him in the face. Even if I know he will kick my ass. But then I just thought, wow, grow up you immature prick, that happened over a month ago (maybe even 2).

So yeah. I usually don't do this. But please some honest comments and not a bunch of dumbasses.
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Dedicated Member
    He hit you in the face with a skateboard and you didn't do anything. I'm extremely violent so i would've taken a brick and hit him repeatedly in the face or something. Real talk, carry a hammer, and next time you see him whack him in the eye with the side you use to take out nails.

Dinosaur Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech
    He hit you in the face with a skateboard and you didn't do anything. I'm extremely violent so i would've taken a brick and hit him repeatedly in the face or something. Real talk, carry a hammer, and next time you see him whack him in the eye with the side you use to take out nails.
    No, not with my skateboard. With his fist... He through the skateboard at me after, but didn't hit me.
    I have some anger problems so I am so surprised I didn't do anything. And I feel fucking stupid for not doing anything too.
    I also don't mean to seem cocky, but it really didn't hurt.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSupra
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech
    No, not with my skateboard. With his fist... He through the skateboard at me after, but didn't hit me.
    I have some anger problems so I am so surprised I didn't do anything. And I feel fucking stupid for not doing anything too.
    Oooh, don't do whatever i said then. If he hit you with his fist, then just beat him up later.
    Don't stress too much though, try to relax. Keep all your anger and let it build up, then when you see him, let it all out.

Dinosaur Comics

Then he was like what? And then I was like yo, and he was like dude you're crazy, and was all like woah, jeez calm down, and then she was all like stop fighting, and then we both were like shut up, and I was like all mad, and he was acting all angry.

No, really that sucks man.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

Enthusiast

Now, I don't want to seem like I'm crazy or whatever, but next time you approach him, carry rocks in your pockets.

Next time I see him, his face is fucking having a long talk with the ground.

Take him out. If anyone does ANYTHING to my face out of anger, I take them down. end. It pisses me off the most, you don't touch my face.

Anyways, in your situation you should probably wait until you two are alone somewhere where you are comfortable fighting, and get him good.
    I'm gay.

Re: I hate this

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSupra
    Then he asks to see my deck
    Thats usually when a story turns bad.

Oh wait, deck.... >_>

Ummn maybe DON'T beat him up?
    Just talk it out dude. Obviously he's wierded out about something.
    Get him to admit that what he did was wrong and then he'll want to be friends with you, beat him up and you get in trouble.

Seriously, violence does not have to be resorted to.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast