Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Dust

  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast Soapy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,379

    Dust

    http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/

    epic online game, you throw powder and stuff.

    Quite good, good use of time killing.

  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590

  3. #3
    Enthusiast ērepgrigo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,031

    Re: Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Reaver
    http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/

    epic online game, you throw powder and stuff.

    Quite good, good use of time killing.
    There are other versions of this game to. I'm pretty sure I'll be playing this for the next hour or so. :|

  4. #4
    Dedicated Member Iceguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    845

    Re: Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by ērepgrigo
    There are other versions of this game to. I'm pretty sure I'll be playing this for the next hour or so. :|
    Yeah, but none of them had stickmen fighters, I like making loads and blowing them up =D




    I have no life...
    [center:3r0jgpn9]Ancient Animation Thread | PlainBen.Deviantart.com
    Xbox Live: Plain Ben

    [/center:3r0jgpn9]

  5. #5
    Veteran Enthusiast Highly's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,558

    Re: Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceguy
    Quote Originally Posted by ērepgrigo
    There are other versions of this game to. I'm pretty sure I'll be playing this for the next hour or so. :|
    Yeah, but none of them had stickmen fighters, I like making loads and blowing them up =D




    I have no life...
    Actually, they DO have stickman fighter. The only thing different about this is the fluid dynamics engine, which allows wind and better liquids.
    I'm gay.

  6. #6
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811
    limited particles?
    =(

  7. #7
    Enthusiast Finn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Christmas Island
    Posts
    2,258
    Wow this is way better than the other versions
    [center:1qe2mlqj][/center:1qe2mlqj]
    [center:1qe2mlqj]Steam - ImplodingSmore[/center:1qe2mlqj]

  8. #8
    MEn
    MEn is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast MEn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,790
    This game is hawt. I made my own waterfall from this. =D
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

    i dun think this is real just fake

  9. #9
    Veteran Enthusiast DeanEtc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    7,583
    Awesome

  10. #10
    Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I am the liquor
    Posts
    5,853
    I posted this before in Humor/Showoff, as well as the rest of his games.

    Pretty epic, but the particle limit sucks ass. A few months ago it's all I'd do during my computer class. That and the panda game.
    [center:16hbm10o]

    He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •