Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angry Cat Story

Angry Cat Story

IMPATIENT READERS SCROLL BELOW!!!

This happened like a year ago but it is still fresh in my mind.
    Ok, I REALLY love my cat. Seriously, I have had alot of cats in my life but this one is by far my favorite. Even after it became a year old it was still coming to my bed in the mornings when I woke up, purring like crazy and waiting for me to pick her up and put her on my bed to be petted. She has so much personality and life, and has very unique color patterns. She is the most loving, beautiful cat I've ever known.

But in our apartment they don't allow cats to be let outside without supervision. My cat is well-behaved and always comes back inside every 15 minutes to check up on things. One sunday however, she didn't come back. I looked for her but figured she was sleeping and would come back soon. We went to a gathering for a few hours, knowing she'd be at the door when we came back. She wasn't. I called and called and looked and looked but could not find her. That was the first night.

The next day I had to got to school to test (I'm in homeschool) but I continued to look before I left. When I came back, I made flyers and gave them personally to everyone in the complex, asking them questions and stuff. I found out that one old lady stole another person's cat but got caught and let it go. So I went to that lady's house to ask if she took my cat, describing it to her. She chewed me out and her son explained that no cat was stolen. He said it was their cat and they were taking it to the vet. I kinda believed him, but left because I was wasting time. That was the second night.

The third day she was missing I started freaking out. She's been living here almost 2 years, and she'd never get lost. She has no motive to leave, because she REALLY likes it here. She actually freaks out when I try to take her further around the complex. I kept looking, but basically gave up on hope. My mom even called a sewer guy to assist me in checking the huge drain behind our fence in our backyard. I continued on, went to my weight training class and everyone could tell I was major sad. But then, my mom shows up. She keeps saying "I found her!" And (like an idiot) I'm like, who? Mom says she found my cat! She takes me to the car, opens up the back, and there's my cat right there purring her head off! I totally freaked out, I was so happy. When I asked where she found her, she told me she'd tell me later, that it wasn't pretty. I didn't care, my favorite cat was back.

I got home and mom told me that she found my cat in an animal trap. And I'm like saywhat? She said the trap was covered and under a bush, hidden from view. The front had a door that closes when you go far enough inside. My cat had been in a cage barely big enough to fit her in. She had no food or water all three of those days, and she couldn't even stand up to take a dump or piss. She was acting funny and we had to take her to a vet. They said she was dehydrated and a bit traumatized, but resilent. Even the doctor could believe how beautiful she was.

Then I realized, wait, who set the trap, and why? It was a lady that lived three houses away and I had given two freaking flyers to. She had never bothered to check her trap or anything. I was so pissed and I wanted to beat her near death and put her in the cage to die of hunger and thirst. My mom talked to her and the lady said she had "feral (wild) cats coming into her yard, pooping everywhere and tearing things up." She bought a trap and set it the same sunday my cat was trapped. She NEVER EVER checked the freaking thing, and my cat would've DIED in there if my mom hadn't been so persistent in looking.

It's been a year or so since this happened, but I'm still as angry as ever. The lady has moved out and all the cages have been taken from her. This morning my cat jumped on my bed like she always does, purring like crazy.

And that's my angry cat story.

IMPATIENT READERS ANGRY CAT STORY: I lost my favorite cat, only to find out she was in a cage for three days with no food or water, and the lady that set the trap never checked it, so I am pissed. But this happened like a year ago and my cat is fine now.

Scroll back up for whole story!

=)

tl;dr

huh?

Quote Originally Posted by stickid
    huh?
    Too long; didn't read

Then read the impatient version?
    srsly

Fanatic Enthusiast Fuddermuffin's Avatar

I want a goddam pet. Cats are awesome, they're like 90% fluff.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1221454788.gif[/img] - Click Clack
    Steam ID: Fuddermuffin (Team Fortress 2)

Fanatic Enthusiast

Makes me love my cat even more :U

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

Darn old ladies. They're no good for anything >
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

OMFG, a lady down the street caged my cat too! I feel your anger.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Since when did old ladies have cat traps? I'm so confused..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast