Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How To Make Fake Vomit

This is really easy but requires a day or two to make, First: Your pour some milk( i recommend about a half pint) into a bottle with a cap, mash some leftovers or what ever u can think of and put it in the bottle of milk, Than you put some cherry medicine( i recommend cherry nyquil) for coloring, Next you add some lemon juice and vinegar for the smell. If you cannot get a hold of any vinegar than i would use salt and vinegar chips as a alternative. Now you open your bottle, and keep it open for 1-2 days so the milk gets chunky. and wala! Your outcome should be brown with colored chunk.

I was bored and decided to try out a fake vomit formula

Enjoy!

That's disgusting. You're basically just letting milk spoil, and then adding vinegar, and cough medicine. When you use this for whatever prank, you're going to have a bad time cleaning up chunky, foul smelling crap.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

That is fuckin discusting. I didn't try it but I just imagine it and omg that is...Uhh.

*Rushes to the toilet*
    [center:1qe2mlqj][/center:1qe2mlqj]
    [center:1qe2mlqj]Steam - ImplodingSmore[/center:1qe2mlqj]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kyle
    That's disgusting. You're basically just letting milk spoil, and then adding vinegar, and cough medicine. When you use this for whatever prank, you're going to have a bad time cleaning up chunky, foul smelling crap.

heh, ya thats the bad part about it, i was bored so decided to tell the kids who want to get out of school how to make vomit or for a prank

HEY-O

Getting out of school doesn't require a huge mess of rotten smelling milk, when you're in grade twelve and +, you can right up your own excuses.

KRZ

Your school CHECKS for puke?
    WTF?
    just skip fag.
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

This reminds me of something I made to kill bees once. They dug a hole (they weren't bees, they were hornets or wasps. Whichever ones make tunnels) in front of my house, so me and my friend took some old milk, put a bunch of stuff in it and let it sit for a while. Then we poured it in their tunnel, and it actually killed most of them.

Here's a better idea. Put your finger down your throat for gods sakes. Saves a lot of time and effort. I've never done it, but if I was ever in a situation where I needed vomit (can't think of TOO many situations like that) I'd rather gag myself to vomiting than making some old milk and vinegar solution.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Dedicated Member

uhh...
    You just happened to stumble upon this brilliant vomit making formula?

Well I don't plan on fake-vomiting on anything, but I must say your instructions are well-made.

I will try this maybe if a zombie can be saved by fake vomit.

KRZ

Well now that i think about it, this could be good for like special effects...
    maybe.
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast