Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Holy Sh-Crap!

Holy Sh-Crap!

Well, I got High-speed. (I've been using dial-up all my life)
    And of course, I got Limewire. Don't teach me all about the dangers of Limewire, or tell me it sucks or anything, because I have it, i'm using it, and I like it.

I just need to know...how do I get songs from my Limewire Library to iTunes? >_>
    I've tried everything I can think of, and i'm sure i'm missing some incredibly obvious thing.

This didn't go into help section because I want an answer now, not in 3 weeks.

Thank you for your time

Re: Holy Sh-Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire
    And of course, I got Limewire. Don't teach me all about the dangers of Limewire, or tell me it sucks or anything, because I have it, i'm using it, and I like it.

I just need to know...how do I get songs from my Limewire Library to iTunes? >_>
    I've tried everything I can think of, and i'm sure i'm missing some incredibly obvious thing.

Thank you for your time
    Once they're downloaded, and they're in the little box at the bottom of limewire, highlight them and drag them to your itunes library.

Re: Holy Sh-Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by ērepgrigo
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire

Thank you for your time
    Once they're downloaded, and they're in the little box at the bottom of limewire, highlight them and drag them to your itunes library.
    Words can't fully describe how much I love you.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Can a big fat lock do it?
    : D
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]