Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Oh yeah

Enthusiast

Oh yeah

I started playing guitar few weeks ago :P
    I have mainly been practising to bend my fingers correctly, and some very basic riffs, plus chords, so nothing big yet, of course.
    Soon im going to get my cheap Harley Benton to a music shop for him to fix few things, as my friend told me that all these cheap ass factory guitars need fine tuning, and other stuff i dont know how to say in english

Also, if this gets spammy, could a mod move this to a better place, that is, IF this gets spammy <.<

uh...good for you?

Enthusiast

Nice, I was wondering what age you are, because I am going to start an instument and I;'m 13. So Yeah. Also good luck finding the stuff for your guitar.

Next time post it in the music section?
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1251393696.png[/img]

Congrats. I've been playing since early last summer, I'm not that good but I know the basics at least.

Learning how to hold chords and find the right strings was the worst for me, especially since it hurt my fingers, but if you make it through that everything will get a lot easier.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastmaster
    Congrats. I've been playing since early last summer, I'm not that good but I know the basics at least.

Learning how to hold chords and find the right strings was the worst for me, especially since it hurt my fingers, but if you make it through that everything will get a lot easier.
    Hardest thing for me at start was to play 2 strings in the middle, i somehow always caught up with other strings to it too, but now its not problem anymore really.
    The hardest thing now is to switch fingers places smootly, and also im fairly slow still, but fak dat, ive been playing only 2 weeks

congradulations, I too have recently started to learn to play the guitar, and from what you have said you are doing a way better job than I am
    "Just as the sun and moon rise and fall, so shall man, for all must come to an end for there to be a new beggining"

Get a blog

INB4LK
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Get a blog

INB4LK
    qfl

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Get a blog

INB4LK
    Never !