Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is bugging me..

I heard someone say this to me, and I tried to write down what they had said. Someone also posted this on facebook:
    IF YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO READ THIS, GTFO, THIS IS VERY
    DEEP

"Why do people commit suicide? Why do people cut themselves? Why do girls become Anorexic and Bulimic? Why do kids abuse meds? Why do girls feel the need to act like sluts to impress guys? Why can't people show there sexuality freely without being judged?

I know why!

Cliques.

Whores.
    Geeks.
    Goths.
    Emos.

These aren't even half of them, society in general. We live in a world where if you're; not skinny, not beautiful, not sexy, and not straight, you're;
    Tortured,
    Abused,
    and Humiliated.
    We say that we are all equal, BUT, there is still Racism, Sexism, and people judging other people on Race, Religion, Size, Look, Heritage, etc. Is this who we are? One out of three girls will be sexually assaulted by the age of 18. 1 of 7 children are abused. How many do you know? You can't ignore it.
    In this nation we fight in wars and support? I am sick of it! Stereotypes and everyone else! I want to live in a good place without rape, murder, or suffering.
    Why do we kill people?
    Who kill people?
    Just to show people that killing is wrong?
    I hope I reached you people."

I really hope I did.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Fail.

stfu plz nev.

That actually touched me, how dare you D: But great job, this type of stuff is getting worse and worse :<

SUICIDE IS A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY PROBLEM.

:3

edn.
    [center:2c3hncn0][/center:2c3hncn0]

Finally some guy who realizes life besides me. I agree. May I add something about sameness and and conformism. first off, if you aren't one of then or just like them they kill you. If you aren't the same as everyone else, they hate you. They say this world is so diverse, yet conformism and sameness is everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Nev
    Fail.
    lmao.

I don't know, I hate the way our society is too sometimes, but it's just the world we live in I guess, and it's unfortunate, but I doubt things will change, and if they do it'll be a while.
    [center:161o6f51]LET&#39;S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE&#39;RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

MAH BOY WELCOME TO THE SOCIETIES OF WORLD. ENJOY STAY.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

Loolololol@ the people who think this is deep, and who say "OMG FINALY SUM1 GETS ME"

This is common sense. If you don't know this, then you must be some sheltered little jackass.
    Society sucks. You learn about it, you accept it, and you move on.
    Attempts at poetic threads aren't needed. >_>

To anyone who has known me for a long time on MSN, you know that i'm constantly talking about this stuff. My old 'blog' on my website was nothing but me ranting about these things.

Sorry, but you're late to the party.

Any basic understanding of how the human mind works will show you this. And on the "killing killers" line:
    If your loved one was brutally murdered, you would want that bastard to suffer. I don't care what the hell you say now, you would if it happened. Sure, you might be able to say NOW "Oh, no, nobody deserves that" But trust me. If your life is destroyed by some fuck with a gun, you'll want him to pay. Why? Because it's human nature. Nobody can change that about us.

And if you look deep enough into it, you'll realize that the

"Cliques.

Whores.
    Geeks.
    Goths.
    Emos. "

Line is completely irrelevant.
    "Why does murder happen?"
    "UM, GEEKS. YA"

It's stupid bastards that cause problems. Not cliques. The only thing that would make someone FALL that far into a 'style' is clearly a weak idiot.

EDIT: And one of my biggest "Be a negative person" inspirations was Bert :3
    I remember a long time ago in his blog, he had a post like "People are assholes"
    And he had this big long drawn out thing about why. Great stuff. Really.

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Wow you contradict yourslef by labeling people, which IS a problem, and is the root to some peoples depression and possibly suicide.

So you fail

Fanatic Enthusiast

It isn't too much of a problem for people labeled as sex panther. ;D

edit: To be serious, if you face a problem of being called names or being "labeled," use it as constructive criticism to turn yourself around. For example, if people call you fatty, don't go home and eat Doritos while watching TV all day and expect it to stop.

Wow, that is deep>.>
    Not really glad I read it thou....it doesnt really put you in a good mood, if you know what I mean
    [center:1yxn4ed1]Animations // YouTube

2 days [/center:1yxn4ed1]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast