Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Most painfull injury you've heard/seen/had

Well the worst injury I've ever heard of was a story my sister told me. her friend was sitting on a vertical slide crossed legged, and another one of her friends pushed her off.
    instead of sliding down, she was pushed to hard and went flying through the air with her legs crossed, she landed on her ass and broke her tail cox. she had to go to hospital and couldn't sit down for a week. And now she can't sit down for more than half an hour
    Ouch!

e.g of a vertical slide.

have you heard/seen/had of a more painful injury?
    Hi.

Re: Most painfull injury you've heard/seen/had

I was on the bus. I stuck my head out the window. When i put it back in someone pushed me into the bus window. There was blood everywhere!

Fanatic Enthusiast

The most painful injury is the infection of shit threads on DD. D:

Ex-Intermediate Animator
    Ex-Photoshop Artist
    Ex-Virgin (LOL JKS)

Quote Originally Posted by Colts
    The most painful injury is the infection of shit threads on DD. D:
    QFT

Fanatic Enthusiast

I smashed my face into a parked car while riding my bike when I was like 5. I got a really deep cut next to my eye and had to get stitches. Oh yeah, that's not the worst part. When I was getting the stitches, the numbing wore off. It's like being stabbed in the face. XD

Me and my friends were at a park when we found a teeter-totter.

One of my friends sat down and asked for someone to go on with them, no one answered.

Just so happened the guy got off right when my other friend came running and jumped on it. His balls were like, crushed. He was sitting there along the length of the teeter-totter acking in pain. I made sure not to laugh at him for his stupidity.

The friend who just got off was scared to death though. It was hilarious.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Quote Originally Posted by Devereaux
    broke her tail cox.
    LOL COX.

Painful injury?
    Skateboarding off of some shitty ramp my friend had, I went down, hit a little bump in it, and the board flew up from under me, and I slammed my head on the concrete. I'll never trust his building skills again >:0

Sure that's not the most painful, just a more recent thing that was painful.

Two things that were probably the most painful (But I was so young, I can't even remember the pain) were:

1. I was about 5, and I remember I liked to climb above the swings in the park (To hang on the pole and such) and I slipped off and hit a step of the slide that was connected to it. I busted my lip open, and my tooth went completely through it(My lip). I still have a little scar :3
    Which led to one of the most disturbing experiences of my childhood:
    I was taken to the emergency room, because well.. I was bleeding like crazy of course. And I remember I was in one of the beds, and the doctor walked up to me and was like "Aren't you cold?" And he wrapped a huge blanket around me so I couldn't move. He then proceeded to stitch my lip up with me crying in pain. I'm not sure if I had any type of drug to relax me, because I remember being awake for about half of it before I cried myself to sleep.
    I'll never think of blankets the same again.

2. I was 4. I've always been a demented little bastard, so I got into the silverware drawer, and got a knife. I was cutting my action figures up, and I somehow cut my finger. It went very deep, and i'm surprised it didn't like perminately damage my joint. I have a pretty nice sized scar on my right index finger from that.

Either...
    A. Broke my foot

Or...
    B. Gotten a 3 inch pin taken out from my foot 2 weeks after my foot surgery.
    [center:1qe2mlqj][/center:1qe2mlqj]
    [center:1qe2mlqj]Steam - ImplodingSmore[/center:1qe2mlqj]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Flipping headfirst (with a fullface helmet ) and sticking my left arm out.

Hurt like hell

sticking a fork in a toaster and having a spring come out and hit you in the eye
    so you have to go to the hospital but they get you mixed up with a patient thats
    having there leg amputated so you get your leg cut off and then you have to go in
    a weelchair but someone lets go of the chair and you fall down a staircase with like a million steps and then you have to go back to the hospital and they take some blood but they use a used needle so you get blood poisoning and then you have to stay there another couple days and then when you get home some one takes your weel chair while your sleeping and puts rockets on the back of it so the next day when you use your wheel chair you go really fast and fly into the back of a van thats going 160 kilonmeters an hour down a hill really fast and then stops so you run right into the back of it and your face goes through the glass and you hit a little mexican baby in the face cause it was sitting backwards in thoughs new vans they got that you can sit backwards in cause aparrently its safer that way.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast