Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dedicated Member

Wow! (i know cliche) GunGuy IV

Okay 1st, I hope you all know that I never advertise, but I didn't want this to die in the vacant ground that is the Humor/Show off.

The Story:
    This guy has an account call freakymickey on youtube, and his stuff did inspire me a little. He wants to bring XaioXaio to 3d, and as you know XaioXaio is my hero who was my main inspiration to animate. Anyway, this guy made a series of movies called GUNGUY. He had finished I, II, and III and submitted them to youtube, but what he didn't submit was the fourth (I'm guessing it was too large a file). One day I was browsing the online tube and fell upon GunGuy again (hey I remember that)
    I had subscribed to him, but I had known he hadn't submitted GunGuy IV ( just a bunch of other kind of boring videos he taped of i don't know stuff too boring to watch).

I proceeded then to watch the trailer to GunGuy IV in which he had said it would be released 2 yeas ago. It just made me disappointed that it wasn't released, that I would still have to satisfy myself with the puny glimpse ( at least release what you have done). So I was about to get on with life when I decided to check the description ( maybe he updated it, maybe he had a new release date? ) To my surprise and elation the movie was already out on his little backwater internet site. Watching it I could see this guy had more than potential; that the music, editing, sound effects, and animation coming together to make this movie, could make him fit to help create a pixar feature film.

What's even more astounding is he did this by himself, worked on it for (probably) over three years. Then didn't try to bring attention to it. He did it because he wanted to (i don't know maybe he entered a film contest with it, but considering the copyrights on the music maybe not) and not for anyone else, so since he won't show anyone I'd figured I 'd show it for him.

The Movie:
    Feast your eyes on GunGuy IV
    Old Thread / Animations / Art / Blobland

Run Red Run!

Beginner-p.0; Intermediate-p.4; Beginner- p.9; Intermediate- p.13; Veteran- ?

Re: Wow! (i know cliche) GunGuy IV

You do realize that it's a 300MB file, right?
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

That's just too damn big, he better friggin be on youtube, that's all I have to say.

Also Humor/and showoff isn't vacant, it's just that you bastards don't put stuff there.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kyle
    You do realize that it's a 300MB file, right?
    that was quick.

On the site (freakymickey.de) you can download the whole thing to your wmp or quicktime, just see it somehow. Sorry, I know some people don't have broadband.

Run Red Run!

A few problems with your post:

XiaoXiao has been in 3d for a long time now. Also, he's wasting his time with those god-ugly sausage sticks he's using. He needs to just give over and render some better models.
    I'm gay.

Dedicated Member

True, but that's not a problem with my post, but his animation.

Does any Morz want 2 comment on the movie, though. It's really good if you get a chance to watch it (i thought I had good taste )...

Run Red Run!

It's well done, but it's way too long and drags on forever.

I think I would have preferred classic xiao xiao

Gunlee showed this a while back, an to all those poeple dissing the sticks and stuff.

LOOK AT THE ANIMATION, i use 3DS and from experience thats some very well done animation right there.

Veteran Enthusiast

Actually i thoroughly enjoyed it, it was fast and action packed. Shame about the sticks but it doesn't bother me.

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast