Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack thompson.

Jack thompson.

This guy is getting really crazy. In a news release on the Illinois school shooting, Jacko, as usual, claimed video games were the cause. Now, I play excessively violent video games quite a bit. As a matter of fact, I clock about four hours a day on Half Life 2 now days. I enjoy the game, and I am extremely profficient at it. And yet I am unable to so much as punch some one. When I see blood, even the smallest amount, I feel naucious and have to turn my head. Yet this man has the gall to say that video games increase violent thoughts. I can't speak for both sides, but I honestly can say that the most violent people at my school don't even play video games, and I know this for a fact.

Re: Jack thompson.

OUT OF NO WHERE FELDSPAR

Also I play violent video games all the time and I don't go kill people

Quote Originally Posted by melonmonkey
    This guy is getting really crazy. In a news release on the Illinois school shooting, Jacko, as usual, claimed video games were the cause. Now, I play excessively violent video games quite a bit. As a matter of fact, I clock about four hours a day on Half Life 2 now days. I enjoy the game, and I am extremely profficient at it. And yet I am unable to so much as punch some one. When I see blood, even the smallest amount, I feel naucious and have to turn my head. Yet this man has the gall to say that video games increase violent thoughts. I can't speak for both sides, but I honestly can say that the most violent people at my school don't even play video games, and I know this for a fact.
    Ol' Jacko really is insane. I'm expecting a lot of crap from him because of GTA 4. I'm probably getting this wrong but apparently Jack sued them already, and then they put a character that looks like him in the game, and Jack sued them again. I guess they deserved that second one. :P

He's still around? I thought people stopped listening to his shit like a year ago.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by ērepgrigo
    Quote Originally Posted by melonmonkey
    Ol' Jacko really is insane. I'm expecting a lot of crap from him because of GTA 4. I'm probably getting this wrong but apparently Jack sued them already, and then they put a character that looks like him in the game, and Jack sued them again. I guess they deserved that second one. :P
    No, I respect GTA way more now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqZPT_0E ... re=related
    Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrFIBHic ... re=related
    Part 2

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH IT. HE MAY NOT HAVE A GREAT VOICE TO SOME OF YOU.

I agree with him, and all of you. Jack Thompson is a dickhole. He asked someone to make a game about angry father who lost his son to a school shooting "because of video games" and to make it bloody, because you were supposed to kill EB Games and stuff. He said he'd pay them like a couple thousand dollars if they made it. Well, someone did, and guess what? HE DIDN'T GIVE THEM THE MONEY. Jack Thompson is a 'tard.
    Stripes would be good camouflage, if tigers weren't bright orange.
    The turtle is one part fortress, one part... mobile home.
    I love honey, but bees..
    emanating fire really cuts down on cozy nest options.

Fanatic Enthusiast

I swear I will slit that fuckers throat if he touches GTA IV

Quote Originally Posted by chipmunk man
    ... I don't think you get the point.

We don't think violence has anything to do with video games. I'm pretty sure killing someone for making a game not come out goes into the category of video game influenced violence.

[quote=ērepgrigo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "chipmunk man":2d38uz1d
    ... I don't think you get the point.

We don't think violence has anything to do with video games. I'm pretty sure killing someone for making a game not come out goes into the category of video game influenced violence.[/quote:2d38uz1d]
    haha

Jack is my boyfriend.
    [center:1galr654][/center:1galr654]
    [center:1galr654]SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALAN[/center:1galr654]

Apperently a group of Mother support Thompson.
    That's why he's still around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast