Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I have crazy/weird dreams

Well, sometimes I wish I could do that thing where you can control what happens in your dreams. The reason is that if something happens to me in a dream I feel it in real life. And once in one dream, a "thing" bit my leg off, it hurt like hell, I meen like HELL.
    Does anyone have the same experiance? I know i'm gonna get stuff like saying:
    Yo, mama. dis happuns to every ones. you not special.
    Well I'm not trying to be special, I just want to know if any one else has it too.

Re: I have crazy/weird dreams

once I had a dream where someone stabbed me in the groin and I woke up and my whole groin was shaking! I like 'WTF BITCH!'

Apart from that my dreams are normally about sex
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

Quote Originally Posted by Icer
    lmfao
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

I once had a dream where I got stabbed through the stomach with a metal pole, and it hurt like nothing ive ever felt before. I woke up with my mouth wide awake, with my eyes as open as the possibly could be, I must of been screaming in my sleep. I then realised it was a dream, and I went back to my normal face expression. 2 secs later my dad walked in with a wtf? expression on his face. lol but I dont usually have them anymore, seem as though my life is getting more boring by the day, doing the same lessons at the same school everyday, so my dreams are less imaginative. heh
    Hi.

Fix your run on sentences icer...

Staying on topic, the only dream I had that was close to the real thing was when I dreamt I was swimming in a marsh for no good reason and then woke up in a puddle of my own fecal matter. LOFL FUNY JOK

But seriously, I dreamt I got hit in the face with a baseball bat, woke up, had a bloody nose.

just a guess but maybe you got a cramp whilst you were aleep and that's why yer leg hurt.

Enthusiast

so your leg wasnt in pain because of the dream. your dream was created because the pain in your leg.
    [center:g01jqkvr][/center:g01jqkvr]

Quote Originally Posted by SF113
    so your leg wasnt in pain because of the dream. your dream was created because the pain in your leg.
    eeeeeexactly my feline friend

Quote Originally Posted by Icer
    Well, sometimes I wish I could do that thing where you can control what happens in your dreams. The reason is that if something happens to me in a dream I feel it in real life. And once in one dream, a "thing" bit my leg off, it hurt like hell, I meen like HELL.
    Does anyone have the same experiance? I know i'm gonna get stuff like saying:
    Well I'm not trying to be special, I just want to know if any one else has it too.
    Everybody feels what happens to them in dreams. And no, you don't feel it in real life, but your brain simulates the pain of having your leg bit off during the dream.

I once became lucid in my dream (I could control it), and I decided to burn myself to see how real the pain was. Long story short, you feel pain in dreams.

Yeah, I used to have a recurring dream of me falling off of our roof, and it hurt like hell. Knocked the wind out of me.

So yeah. Yo momma. Ur not speshul

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast