Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Win A Wacom Tablet Competition

Description of The Competition

Okay, starting now...I will be getting one person a Wacom tablet for a price...no money is involved at all...but there is a catch to winning this tablet, you must post a well good reason to why I should give this extra tablet to you, you must give at least 3 reasons to this little essay, but it will be well worth it...at the end of at least 4 weeks (Time to get extra cash), I will announce a winner of the competition.

If you get a private message from me saying "Competition"...It means you have won the competition, by then...Private message me with mailing information to who I can send the tablet to.

Your essay must be a minimum of 5-7 sentences and you may make an animation to attract my attention to your essay. Also, you must use proper grammar in your essay...if you use "noob" speak like this "i want teh tablet cuz itz cul", you won't be added to the entrants list. You may only make one entrance/describtive essay to enter the Entrants list, that is all...if you are denied entrance, you may not rejoin (Harsh I know, but it's because of all the stress of reading 10 million comments from the same person).

Product Features

-Includes pen, tablet and mouse; tablet has a 5.8" x 3.7" active area

-Edit and enhance digital photos; draw and paint capabilities

-Ergonomic design for added comfort

-Precise control and 512 levels of pressure sensitivity on both the pen and eraser; supports widescreen displays while providing a natural pen-on-paper feel

-4 Express Keys provide quick access to user-defined shortcuts

-Finger-sensitive Touch Ring provides easy scrolling and zooming

-Includes Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0, Corel Painter Essentials 3.0 and Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 GE software

-PC and Mac compatible; USB connectivity

-Colour: Black

-Touch up digital photos, draw or write in your own handwriting with this tablet with cordless pen and mouse. Precise control and 512 levels of pressure sensitivity on both the pen and eraser provide a realistic feel when you write or draw.

Customer's Rated this Tablet:
    5 Out Of 5

Cost: 99.99

Want prove?: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... 8559986556

Note: I have 37 dollars of the extra money needed, and I get paid 20 bucks every week so, it'll take about 4 weeks to get all the cash to buy this...I have two on hold for when I buy them.

Entrant's List
    -Spaz
    -FrozenFire
    -Nev
    -Bolt
    -Gray
    -TalkingCD
    -Trist (If he can come up with reasons why I should)
    -Lizard
    -Dean
    -Roi (Roy)
    -NiallTL
    -Baha
    -Smore
    -
    -
    -
    -

Will Add More If Need

Winner: To be announced at the end of 4-5 weeks

Note: for those saying "This is a fake" or "Your going to send me bad stuff through the mail"...I have to pay the fees to send this out to the winner, so think about...I'm not faking this, if anything happens to your email address, show me/tell me if you/you don't get it.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Re: Win A Wacom Tablet Competition

*waits for replies, comments, posts*

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

How many people can trust you with their mailing info :O

Nev, I'm 15 dude, I'm only sending them the tablet if they win...after words, I'm deleting the mailing information from my computer. I'm not that type of person who send people shit mail...I'm doing this to be nice to someone who can't afford a tablet.

For people who want prove that I'm 15, I'll get a picture up tonight or tomorrow from my old Myspace since I have like 6 photos up.

Dude, I'm 15, that doesn't mean anything. I'm just as dodgy as any other Baha on this forum.

Well guys...I can't give the tablet to anyone unless I have something to send the tablet to, if it makes you that fucking cautious, I'll give you this...

106 Oak Road, York, Pennsylvania...My address *Don't delete, it's for trust...I'll even get a photo of it if it takes that*
    (If you send me anything that is inappropriate...I will find out who did it and trust me, they won't like it)

Check the Picture thread in a few minutes, I'll have my picture up...logging into Myspace.

AoD
    Dedicated Member

My mum doesn't trust you, otherwise I am gently carressing in.
    [img][/img]
    If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe, 92% of teens in the world would be dead. If you are one of the 8% that would sit there laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
    Click my sig for my thread.

*Laughs* OH MY FUCKING GOD! I'm not lying or anything! Jesus, I try to do good for someone who can't afford a tablet and I'm like being accussed like I'm gonna send a letterbomb to someone...Jesus, I tried sending a PSP to Inzuki but it kept getting returned, fucking ask him...I didn't mail him other crap...I deleted the text. Jesus...WHY DOES EVERYTHING I MAKE FUCKING FAIL! I try to help and no one trusts me!

*edit* It was the right address and all so don't go...cause you didn't send it to him.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

I'll trust you if I get a PSP

You tried to send Inzuki a PSP <.< c:

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast