Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumped ...>_>

Enthusiast

Dumped ...>_>

What do you do when you're dumped by a girl who you "loved / liked" and you see them often even though you aren't "together"
    p.s. she's not going to go for anyone else either its because of parental rules we broke up sorta.. and school was busy.. but she doesn't like my friend (>_>) anymore either.. what does he do D:
    <_<
    k replii wif advise plz!!1! O:
    My Animation Thread :0 *updated jan. 1

Re: Dumped ...>_>

I look away. I dont like looking at someone I like.
    Definintly the last one.
    I asked her out and she rejected me.
    Everybody made fun of me, and also she had a nice ass.
    I just wanted to fuck her, but she didnt like me >.>

Enthusiast

Bitch, you cant let no parentals get all up in yo grillz. You gotta get all up in that nizzle and fuck that shizzle like there aint no tomorrow, ya know what Im sayin? Take a camcorder and film you ridin that thang and mail it to the daim nukkas, see what they gotta say to THAT!

But srsly, my girlfriends step-father fucking hates me, calls me HLB (Headless Boy). Im in the good grace of the mother though and thats all that matters. Gotta tell her just how much you love, talk some romantic s**t ya know what im sayin? Tell her she got some sugar lips and one daaaaaaim nice ass and... um sry, got carried away.

But seriously, tell her how much you love her, be slightly romantic, and tell her you want to be with her. Ive done that and its gotten me a long way... a looooooong way

Get the parents to understand, tell them you feel right for eachother and its what makes you happy, if they're gonna stop you from being happy, then they're doing something wrong as parents.

GL HF GGNORE
    anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. << link to my newest animation

Fads suck, and you suck for joining one
    By including this in your signature you relinquish all respect by me and any relative incarnations I might be in at the time. Noob

She probably doesnt want to be your friend because
    A: She doesnt want it to be akward when you guys talk because of the break-up thing
    B: She's distressed. Just broke-up= Heart break for a little while
    Even if she's the dumper
    And not the dumpee

My advise to you is find another girl or ease back into your friend ship with her(that could be the only thing)
    [center:1yxn4ed1]Animations // YouTube

2 days [/center:1yxn4ed1]

Best take advise from a girl (Jinja). But seriously, *EMO WARNING* tell her how much you love her, show passion. If still not try to do a few things for her... I'm having a flashback... Of an MMORPG game I played... My friend.... R.I.P...... *cries*..... *snaps back in time* Anyway, as I was saying, don't give up to having a girlfriend dump you... If she doesn't want you. Move on, don't ponder on it for the rest of your life.

Btw: I wasn't kidding about the friend that died..... PM me if you want a screenshot or 2 about saying goodbye to her cause she has to take uni. I will also give a brief explanation on how the story goes...
    SIG IS STILL IN WORK DUE TO NAME CHANGE

Quote Originally Posted by Commandstream
    Best take advise from a girl (Jinja). But seriously, *EMO WARNING* tell her how much you love her, show passion. If still not try to do a few things for her... I'm having a flashback... Of an MMORPG game I played... My friend.... R.I.P...... *cries*..... *snaps back in time* Anyway, as I was saying, don't give up to having a girlfriend dump you... If she doesn't want you. Move on, don't ponder on it for the rest of your life.

Btw: I wasn't kidding about the friend that died..... PM me if you want a screenshot or 2 about saying goodbye to her cause she has to take uni. I will also give a brief explanation on how the story goes...
    YES
    [center:1yxn4ed1]Animations // YouTube

2 days [/center:1yxn4ed1]

You're not giving us enough details about what happened. "Parental rules" could be anything. If it was just shitty parents, why were you "dumped" by her? Surely if it was just parents getting in the way, you could still be friends.

Whatever you do, don't open your heart like all that gay shit in the above posts
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Devoted Veteran

Wouldn't know, been with the same gal for 16 months now

Quote Originally Posted by Theories05
    What do you do when you're dumped by a girl who you "loved / liked" and you see them often even though you aren't "together"
    p.s. she's not going to go for anyone else either its because of parental rules we broke up sorta.. and school was busy.. but she doesn't like my friend (>_>) anymore either.. what does he do D:
    <_<
    k replii wif advise plz!!1! O:
    Yeah man. I know exactly what you're taking about. When I broke up with my sister, it was really awkward.
    [center:1galr654][/center:1galr654]
    [center:1galr654]SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALAN[/center:1galr654]

I feel the pain, my GF dumped me over AIM. wtf.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast