Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enthusiast

THE AMAZING CHOCOLATE ICECREAM ADDICT

NOTE: THIS IS A TRUE STORY, IT'S NOT FAKE.

First of all, before I start, I have to explain something so you'll understand what's going on. In Korea, if there is a boy older that you, you call him Hyung. Usually, hyungs walk around in groups so they can beat up and take money from weaker kids. Sadly, that's exactly what happened.

Characters: Nick (overweight D, James, Eliott, Brown (weak looking and....weak), Sean (second weakest)

One day, my friends all went to the zoo (I couldn't go because I had to go somewhere else D. So, Nick had chocolate ice-cream. They all had some kind of snack, but when they were all finished, Nick was still eating his. Suddenly, two hyungs came up to them and told Brown (the weakest looking) to come to them. Now, Eliott, Nick and James are tough, so since there were only two hyungs, they thought about fighting them off. So Nick, the guy with the ice-cream, told Brown not to go. But then, about eight more hyungs come out from behind trees, benches, and trash bins. And the bad thing was that there wasn't anyone there to protect them.

Brown was pulled away, and Sean's hair was getting ripped off (figuratively, but seriously hurt him). Eliott, James, and Nick stayed where they were (they didn't know that Sean was getting fucked up because the hyungs were ripping his hair behind a bus). They told Eliott to come over. Now, Nick is probably the toughest out of all my friends, and he told Eliott not to go. All of a sudden, one of the hyungs ran over to Nick and knee kicked him in the stomach. Remember how Nick had the chocolate ice-cream? Well, he was licking it during the entire incident, even while the hyung was running at him to wrench his ass. When he actually got bitched in the stomach, his fat pretty much covered the blow for him, and he concentrated completely on preventing the ice-cream from falling instead of the hyung that could easily beat him to the ground. While Nick was telling me this story over the phone, he told me that he would've actually fought back if his ice-cream dropped. He's insane over junk food, and ice-cream is a super rare treat for him. XP

So eventually, the police came and caught the hyungs red handed >.>. So yea, everyone was safe except for Sean because....well because his hair was.....errrrrrmmmm.....

The weird thing about Nick is that he was licking ice-cream in that dangerous situation, and instead of worrying about himself, he was trying to protect the ice-cream when he got knee'd hard in the stomach. Yes, my friend is awesome.
    [center:3sut5t2p][/center:3sut5t2p]
    [center:3sut5t2p]SHOOT![/center:3sut5t2p]

Re: THE AMAZING CHOCOLATE ICECREAM ADDICT

wait, are you fucking korean?
    [tn=560:1296vzj9]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/makeover2.png[/tn:1296vzj9]

Korea sounds like a fucked up place.

Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    Governments wack.
    [tn=560:1296vzj9]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/makeover2.png[/tn:1296vzj9]

haha that's an awesome story.

figures that you're Asian, all awesome animators seem to be :/
    what

Quote Originally Posted by Lolman >:)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    Governments wack.
    Lol funny but true.
    [center:2ip4lcj2][tn=300:2ip4lcj2]http://i.imgur.com/ZlNjl.gif[/tn:2ip4lcj2][/center:2ip4lcj2]

Lol, Hyungs.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Quote Originally Posted by FryLock
    Lol, Hyungs.
    Funny word lol.
    [center:2ip4lcj2][tn=300:2ip4lcj2]http://i.imgur.com/ZlNjl.gif[/tn:2ip4lcj2][/center:2ip4lcj2]

Fuck you, my hyung is better than yours >:C

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Herpes
    haha that's an awesome story.

figures that you're Asian, all awesome animators seem to be :/
    I'm asian
    anyway in the philippines we call older people
    doong
    it kinda sound like dung though
    [center:1e3e9dtr]
    [/center:1e3e9dtr][center:1e3e9dtr]
    [old thread]^[newest anim]^[/center:1e3e9dtr]
    [center:1e3e9dtr]Thank you )(nUmB for the avvie,Will&#39;s awsome also <.<[/center:1e3e9dtr]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast