Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Ideas

  1. #1
    Veteran Enthusiast Android's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    10th prestige
    Posts
    5,236

    Ideas

    Alright a little while back I noticed that Adam said something new was going to come out (something like V.I.P. or DDpimp), or at least he was thinking about it. I thought that we could all discuss ideas about a new type of group.

    I think there should be a group called the Demon Squad or the Elite Crew, names come up
    Like this I don't have an idea for the perks yet though.

    Discuss maybe, please don't lock.
    [center:35dbpjta]Stop looking at my sig do something useful.[/center:35dbpjta]

  2. #2
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The 1000+ post club
    Posts
    2,265

    Re: Ideas

    I think there are enough staff.
    But there should be like, a best DD member of the week award, people should vote on it etc.
    That would be cool, and for a day there name could be in gray, or some color, that would be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytan
    D:
    you got to joint with chain?
    lucky.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1268074266.gif[/img]
    jOiN tHe sAw c0lLab! ^^

  3. #3
    Veteran Enthusiast Android's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    10th prestige
    Posts
    5,236

    Re: Ideas

    No it's not a staff thing, it's like VIP and DDpimp, you buy it, or maybe you get voted in or something, or maybe we could be kind of like droidz and make it so that winning (a) competion(s) could get us in the group or something.
    [center:35dbpjta]Stop looking at my sig do something useful.[/center:35dbpjta]

  4. #4
    Fanatic Enthusiast Stef's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Credits to Osprey for the sig and Underground for avatar
    Posts
    2,504

    Re: Ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain
    I think there are enough staff.
    But there should be like, a best DD member of the week award, people should vote on it etc.
    That would be cool, and for a day there name could be in gray, or some color, that would be cool.
    If they do that I'd expect it to be of the member of the month... a week seems pretty recurrent for me and I bet it'd be forgotten pretty quick
    Like a rolling stone

  5. #5
    Enthusiast Aiero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,231

    Re: Ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg
    Alright a little while back I noticed that Adam said something new was going to come out (something like V.I.P. or DDpimp), or at least he was thinking about it. I thought that we could all discuss ideas about a new type of group.

    I think there should be a group called the Demon Squad or the Elite Crew, names come up
    Like this I don't have an idea for the perks yet though.

    Discuss maybe, please don't lock.
    I kinda agree with new usergroups like the elite crew or something like Dark Knights(isnpired by dd knight) and that would be kinda gay chain
    [center:2sxu7v4a][/center:2sxu7v4a]

  6. #6
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,295

    Re: Ideas

    There could be an Epic group, that gets both VIP and PIMP accessories.
    Animation Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90312
    Xbox Live: Dare Fusedd
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/powerfusev2

  7. #7
    Veteran Enthusiast Android's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    10th prestige
    Posts
    5,236

    Re: Ideas

    What about those who have V.I.P. and Pimp already?
    [center:35dbpjta]Stop looking at my sig do something useful.[/center:35dbpjta]

  8. #8
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: Ideas

    There was talk of a "cool people only" group that you get invited in to. I dunno if Adam was joking when the staff mentioned it.

    I think it's fine how it is. It's getting pretty colourful in the Legend, we'll run out of colours soon ;D

  9. #9
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Inside your animashunz having fun with Mr. default :D
    Posts
    2,078

    Re: Ideas

    Yeah, instead of new groups, maybe new features like Adam made the cool droidz code.

    We can think of new ideas like that.

    I was thinking, if we had something like that with gifs. Like when you post a gif, you can see how many people clicked on it and stuff.

  10. #10
    Veteran Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Posts
    7,112

    Re: Ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    There was talk of a "cool people only" group that you get invited in to. I dunno if Adam was joking when the staff mentioned it.

    I think it's fine how it is. It's getting pretty colourful in the Legend, we'll run out of colours soon ;D
    Adam got the group up and running. It is called DD Elders, and is the only decent subforum on this site.
    We were told to keep it secret though, but oh well.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]


 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •