Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: FYC

  1. #1
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,250

    FYC

    Fail Youtube Comments!
    Hey look! Another forum game!

    Objective: find fail, funny, fucked up, or weird youtube comments and post them here.

    I'll start.


  2. #2
    Enthusiast Danone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Russia!
    Posts
    1,263

    Re: FYC

    That was very funny.

  3. #3
    MEn
    MEn is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast MEn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,790

    Re: FYC

    Doesn't FYC mean something else in real life?
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

    i dun think this is real just fake

  4. #4
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811

    Re: FYC

    Quote Originally Posted by MEh
    Doesn't FYC mean something else in real life?
    You're thinking of FYI I think.

  5. #5
    MEn
    MEn is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast MEn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,790

    Re: FYC

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by MEh
    Doesn't FYC mean something else in real life?
    You're thinking of FYI I think.
    I was thinking of FYE...
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

    i dun think this is real just fake

  6. #6
    Enthusiast MrBond's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    1,916

    Re: FYC

    [img]http://**********.com/img/1246558004.bmp[/img]
    Wait, what?

    Fail because he spelled "dick" wrong.

  7. #7
    i fux wit it Snake's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Angus.
    Posts
    5,281

    Re: FYC

    Quote Originally Posted by MEh
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by MEh
    Doesn't FYC mean something else in real life?
    You're thinking of FYI I think.
    I was thinking of FYE...
    Means For Your Entertainment. Around here, anyway. It's a store that sells music, video games, and all sorts of entertaining stuff.

  8. #8
    Enthusiast Flarfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Flarfania. >_>
    Posts
    1,055

    Re: FYC

    Quote Originally Posted by Bond
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1246558004.bmp[/img]
    Wait, what?

    Fail because he spelled "dick" wrong.
    Who knows maybe he was trying to spell "Dice".
    [center:1k6p77i8]|Animations|Youtube|

    Lol, You're kool kid. =)[/center:1k6p77i8]

  9. #9
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: FYC

    Quote Originally Posted by Flarfy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1246558004.bmp[/img]
    Wait, what?

    Fail because he spelled "dick" wrong.
    Who knows maybe he was trying to spell "Dice".
    Shut up you dic.
    lololololololololo (kidding)

  10. #10
    Enthusiast Flarfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Flarfania. >_>
    Posts
    1,055

    Re: FYC

    You hurt Flarfy's feelings. :'c
    [center:1k6p77i8]|Animations|Youtube|

    Lol, You're kool kid. =)[/center:1k6p77i8]


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •