Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?

What causes you to go MENTAL?

I'm not saying "What annoys you"

But i'm saying, what is something that will actually start to make you go a little bit, weird, crazy if you will.

I actually start going a little bit mental If i have to think of something but can't think properly. I start talking really fast and repeat out loud every thought process that I think. I start smiling and showing all my teeth and kind of like grinding in excessive thought. I don't know about you, or if that's just me. Lol

So what about you?

What makes you bonkers?

*Move if this should be spam pit * Moved, lol

Re: What causes you to go MENTAL?

*moves to spampit*

I'm gonna be worried, because if something like that makes you act like that, then I'm gonna guess that you ARE mental..
    Evenin' - PM?

If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?

lol
    ahah
    I probably am.

*_o

What really annoy are chavs who can't type.

o heyyy xx luvv u m8 yestrday wos gr8 man cul xxxx

When I first made my msn, I added all my friends, and they all spoke like that, I couldn't stand it, so now they're all blocked :3

^ My best friends who I have on MSN all type like I do :3 It's fuckin' heaven.

Enthusiast

Every single fucking time i get high in front of girls. One time i went high enough to take of my inwear and show it to them. Fucking embarresed
    [center:2ki2oi3b]Made a thread in VIP, 12 minutes later. Locked[/center:2ki2oi3b][center:2ki2oi3b]People call me wanker, you should too.[/center:2ki2oi3b]

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Donut
    Every single fucking time i get high in front of girls. One time i went high enough to take of my inwear and show it to them. Fucking embarresed
    You're like 10, sounds like horse shit to me.

Dedicated Member

what makes me actually go insane, is when im speaking to someone, and they wont let me speak... eg they keep interupting me.

my best friend did it not long ago, while i was playing Xbox with a wired controller... now normally i would never hit him... but i ended up swinging the controller round my head and then whiping it at him or something, although it only hit his elbow cause he blocked it.

it was a wierd action i did, like a Mace, or ball on a chain thing, either way, it was still pretty cool
    [center:nxtl4qxs]Once You Have Finished Reading This Sentence And Looking At The Pretty Colours, You Will Realise, And Come To Understand, That You Have Just Wasted Valuable Seconds Of Your Life ~ Isaac100000

[center]InGen - Gabes Forum[/center:nxtl4qxs]

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Epyks
    You're like 10, sounds like horse shit to me.
    lol

This is not a one word post
    [center:2ki2oi3b]Made a thread in VIP, 12 minutes later. Locked[/center:2ki2oi3b][center:2ki2oi3b]People call me wanker, you should too.[/center:2ki2oi3b]

Every single fucking time i get overlyexcited in front of girls. One time i went excited enough to pee my pants and show it to them. Fucking embarresed
    fixed it up for you

i never go MENTAL tho lol.... either that or maybe i blank out each time i go mental O.o
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast