Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

Win A CHEAP Prize--- Dare FFA THERE HAPPY KTU

Please do not cheat.

All right, I'm going to make a competition. I have here an ultimate game card that can get you things on games for free. THIS DOES INCLUDE GAMES LIKE RUNESCAPE, MYTHWAR, AND KARTRIDER. The winner of the DareDevil FFA will get I believe 5-6 dollars of things to buy.

IDEA OF THIS
    I bought this hoping to find some worthy games to buy with, but I decided to be nice and gives this away. Basically, you sign up and dare your opponent to do one of the dares.

Each person has 3 Dare Skips. If you are REALLY much too scared to do the dare, use a Dare Skip. First one to cave loses.

Please follow what the dare instructions tell you to do. PM a picture or video to me of your dare. If I find that you have been using other videos, you will be instantly disqualified.

There will be levels of dares. For each round you get further, the dares get harder. If the opponents run out of dares to do in that section (Dares can only be done ONCE each section. However, if an opponent uses said dare, you can also do it. Once you do it, you cannot use that dare. Break that rule and you're out.)

SPECIAL CONDITIONS

Should you not be able to complete the dare BECAUSE you do not have said supplies or area to do so, PM me. The other person must dare you something else. If you can't do 5 dares, you're out. That is not simply fair.

Contestants
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Not unlimited... SIGN UP NAO!
    Yes, there will be more people than 5.

Here are the dares...

Round 1 Dares

Doorbell Annoyence
    --- Ring ANYBODY'S doorbell (You can use yours.) 5 times. Then RUN away from the house.
    Instructions to Complete: Take a picture of you ringing the doorbell, or make a video of this. Must be real.

TrackStar--- Run around your cul-de-sac 3 times. Live in an apartment or dorm? Run around that 3 times. Live in somewhere else? Run around the general building 3 times.
    Instructions to Complete: Simply take a video of yourself running around the building. You CAN put the recorder in one place, and run around the building 3 times.

More to come, I'll Update.
    LoL Username: Mmmmooooooooo

Devoted Veteran

Re: Win A Great Prize--- Dare FFA

COMPLETE ripoff of my game, which is a 'spinoff' of Darren's game.

No.

KTU
    Dedicated Member

Wow, $5-6 of redeemable credit for a free-to-play game. That's more than I make in 10 minutes at my job.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Phoenix
    'spinoff'
    RIPOFF YOU MEAN AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Devoted Veteran

IN mine, they're ONLY allowed to use pictures.

ur so meen baha