Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lol, watch

Re: Lol, watch

lo....bs, ok stupid post, wont be long till this is gone. just white guy putting the rest of us to shame.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Yeah i know, but its funny i mean c'mon..

no its not funny, its stupidity from a wanna be weird al, this should be locked.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Joker, you're gay. It was funny first time everyone saw it. Now it's just old.

kthx
    [tn=560:1296vzj9]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/makeover2.png[/tn:1296vzj9]

its what I was trying to say, its 2009 not 2008. alright I'm done peace and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by .Joker
    its what I was trying to say, its 2009 not 2008. alright I'm done peace and enjoy.
    No, you didn't know it was old. You didn't know the video even exisisted until this guy showed it. So no, that wasn't what you were trying to say. Stop lying to yourself.
    [tn=560:1296vzj9]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/makeover2.png[/tn:1296vzj9]

dude, saw last year, so shut your mouth and quit wasting space with false accusations

LOCKLOCKLOCKLOCK!!

Lmfao, whatever you say, captain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast