Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck you?

Fuck you?

Can i say Fuck you to any staff or admin? I mean like as long as it does'nt go to the point of arguing. Freedom of speech right?

Edit: Damn, i was just asking a quick question. I was expecting it to get locked, did'nt know a conversation was gonna start. Carry on with your converses.
    Hi! =)

Devoted Veteran

Re: Fuck you?

Yeah, freedom of speech is fucking awesome! Baring in mind they have the same right to say/do anything to you back.

won't that will be insulting an admin ?

If I asked any staff member whether he considered him or herself above the other users, he/she would say no. Now, if I insulted a staff member I'd probably be awarded with a warning or something of the like. How many times do you see regular members insulting eachother? How many times do these people get warned/banned?

Not directed to any particular Staff member either, but in general that's the impression I got.

Anyway, saying 'fuck you' to anyone on the forum is against the rules, but mostly it's ignored.. Just keep in mind that staff members = fascists when you do.

lol, I love bashing the staff members (:

E: I know I'm being kinda harsh, you guys DO do a good job, but you can't argue that it's not true; the evidence is all there. I don't see how breaking a rule to combat a rulebreak is considered fine.. it happens a lot though.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    If I asked any staff member whether he considered him or herself above the other users, he/she would say no. Now, if I insulted a staff member I'd probably be awarded with a warning or something of the like. How many times do you see regular members insulting eachother? How many times do these people get warned/banned?

Not directed to any particular Staff member either, but in general that's the impression I got.

Anyway, saying 'fuck you' to anyone on the forum is against the rules, but mostly it's ignored.. Just keep in mind that staff members = fascists when you do.

lol, good one there. Whenever i say fuck you to skype is get warnings and bans and shit. but when i do it crono he just tells me to fuck off back.
    Hi! =)

Devoted Veteran

It's almost like they're separate people, and not one giant hivemind.

Quote Originally Posted by Xterminator

lol, good one there. Whenever i say fuck you to skype is get warnings and bans and shit. but when i do it crono he just tells me to fuck off back.
    Well there you go.

SKYPE = FASCIST FGT!
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Quote Originally Posted by Smore
    It's almost like they're separate people, and not one giant hivemind.
    SHHH
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

Quote Originally Posted by Xterminator

I warned you for being unimaginably stupid. You can tell me to fuck off if you really want to.

Feel free to slander me any time.

As for your topic, it'd be stupid to test the water, just don't insult anyone in general, there is REALLY no need to, I've got by on being nice to people a majority of the time.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast