Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Death Game

Best Death Game

Here's a game where I post the weirdest, best death than but a random object beside a star and the next person has to make their weirdest, best death using that object. I'll start.

I'm playing MW2 and I get pwnd and play super aggressively, so aggressively that my thumbs snap and break off so I go to the hospital. After being in the hospital A bunch of zombies attack me and once I run away out of the hospital and realize that the hospital was Mercy Hospital. So I faint and wake up in a weird capsule thing and when I get out I have a big green suit and someone tells me I'm in the pillar of Autumn and then an angry troll gets mad and says "You relate to too much video games" and kicks me in the crotch but they are balls are steel. Unfortunately there is a storm and my balls of steel attract lightning and the shock goes through my spine and kills me.

*photon

Pingu

Re: Best Death Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kilroy
    Here's a game where I post the weirdest, best death than but a random object beside a star and the next person has to make their weirdest, best death using that object. I'll start.

I'm playing MW2 and I get pwnd and play super aggressively, so aggressively that my thumbs snap and break off so I go to the hospital. After being in the hospital A bunch of zombies attack me and once I run away out of the hospital and realize that the hospital was Mercy Hospital. So I faint and wake up in a weird capsule thing and when I get out I have a big green suit and someone tells me I'm in the pillar of Autumn and then an angry troll gets mad and says "You relate to too much video games" and kicks me in the crotch but they are balls are steel. Unfortunately there is a storm and my balls of steel attract lightning and the shock goes through my spine and kills me.

*photon
    Whoa, nice death!

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Boil
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kilroy

*photon
    Whoa, nice death!
    Whoa, nice troll!
    [center:3jvto3gf]Merry Thread - mas![/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf][/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf]Lmao, Knock Out![/center:3jvto3gf]

Devoted Veteran

[quote=.BLade]
    Quote Originally Posted by Boil
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr.Kilroy":2rwhr2rp

*photon
    Whoa, nice death!
    Whoa, nice troll![/quote:2rwhr2rp]

Uh, what?

Veteran Enthusiast

He said he encountered a troll.
    [center:3jvto3gf]Merry Thread - mas![/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf][/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf]Lmao, Knock Out![/center:3jvto3gf]

Copypasta'd from my post in the old torture thread:

Ahem
    *unnecessary mexican accent*

(March 22, 1986): First, I will tie you to a cardboard box standing against a wall, with your feet dangling out in front of you. I will put a bucket of nitric acid below your feet. I will tie a stick of butter to your ear and forcefully shove a Bríghíta into your nasal passage. This is where the plan falls into place. I will then remove your pancreas and give you no medical attention. I will attach 2 sticks of dynamite to the pancreas, and drop it into the nitric acid. It will create a horrible stench, causing your nostrils to suck themselves in and up to your brain. The Bríghíta in your nasal passage will then reach your brain causing a spicy sensation throughout your entire body. The stick of butter in your ear will melt, causing the butter to go through your ear, to your brain, and make contact with the Bríghíta. These 2 substances combined will make a black hole in your lower intestine, sucking the bucket of nitric acid with a pancreas through your lower intestine. All these combined will form a parallel universe inside of the black hole, which your entire body will be sucked into. If this plan is to succeed, you will become a gelatin figure filled with ectoplasmic goo in another dimension. And if you move more than 1 mph at any given time the pancreas with 2 sticks of dynamite will explode inside of you.

-Pédro Enyatillia

^ Whoa...

I'm walking down the street and all of a sudden, a geyser comes up from below me and throws me up into the air. It goes so high that I saw half of the Earth...and then fell down at terminal velocity into the ocean. Three-fourths of my skin has been peeled off from the impact. I sink down really deep to where it's just enough pressure for me to handle. I can't swim back up in time, but I try anyway, which is excruciatingly painful with the pressure and most of my skin gone. Just when I was about to lose my breath, I get hit in the head really, really hard and get knocked out. Next thing I know, I'm on the shore of an unusual, small island with a giant fish/bird thing. He must have hit me on the head in the ocean. It stabs me with its beak repeatedly. Just then, a very surprisingly bigger bird swoops down, picks it up, and flies off. The pick-up must have moved the nest a little, because one of the big eggs rolled over on me, and stayed there for 10 minutes. Then, the nest fell over. Apparently, the bird who was stabbing me survived, and thought I was trying to kill its egg. After it saved the egg, it picked me up and bashes into the wall multiple times. It then ripped off my legs. Following that, it got swooped up by the other bird again, leaving me there with my torso and my arms. I tried to crawl away from danger, dodging no painful obstacles on the way, like coconuts falling on me. Then, another gargantuan bird, about 100x bigger than the other birds combined, stomped on my face. That's when I died.
    [center:2k0p3guh]
    "Don't fight here, this is the war room!"[/center:2k0p3guh]

i git warnd nnd den i ad a art atac!11!!!!1111111!!!!1!!!!111!
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]

Fanatic Enthusiast

I watched Grey's Anatomy.

Fanatic Enthusiast

*Copypasta*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast