Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: who remembers??

  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast eccentrik's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,601

    who remembers??

    I'm gonna sound ancientt who remembers the portal and the original website from ages ago. Sheeeesh it's been a while since this place started so much has changed.
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

  2. #2
    Devoted Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,069

    Re: who remembers??

    Hey there man, good to see an oldie! There are quite a few members that still hang around that would remember the "good old days" I'm sure.

  3. #3
    Liberty Phish DaniŽl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,507

    Re: who remembers??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa
    Hey there man, good to see an oldie! There are quite a few members that still hang around that would remember the "good old days" I'm sure.
    INB4 Slashed, Skype and Darren.

  4. #4
    lucien is queen Hazzystan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,977

    Re: who remembers??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa
    Hey there man, good to see an oldie! There are quite a few members that still hang around that would remember the "good old days" I'm sure.
    INB4 Slashed, Skype and Darren.
    Mate Skype joined in 2007, he's still in his diapers.
    what is homo love?

  5. #5
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: who remembers??

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzystan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa
    Hey there man, good to see an oldie! There are quite a few members that still hang around that would remember the "good old days" I'm sure.
    INB4 Slashed, Skype and Darren.
    Mate Skype joined in 2007, he's still in his diapers.
    My first account was 06 bitch

    I remember the portal. And the old site. Those were the good times

  6. #6
    MEn
    MEn is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast MEn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,790

    Re: who remembers??

    No knowledge of the Portal but i remembers youuuuuuuuu!
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

    i dun think this is real just fake

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    3,243

    Re: who remembers??


  8. #8
    Fanatic Enthusiast eccentrik's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,601

    Re: who remembers??

    Ahhh yes, I'm pretty sure there was even one before that. Such a shame it wasnt up for long. Theres been so many name changes I can't tell who anyone is besides a few. Besides skype I remember you, 27k posts sheeeeeesh

    Thats awesome I got a submission on that portal page haha wish I could see it
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

  9. #9
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: who remembers??

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSupra
    Ahhh yes, I'm pretty sure there was even one before that. Such a shame it wasnt up for long. Theres been so many name changes I can't tell who anyone is besides a few. Besides skype I remember you, 27k posts sheeeeeesh

    Thats awesome I got a submission on that portal page haha wish I could see it
    Yeah I vaguely remember a previous version. I know there was an older banner than that for the forum.

    And yeah lol, I remember when I first joined :'), wondering if I'd ever even get a staff spot haha.

  10. #10
    Veteran Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    5,638

    Re: who remembers??

    I remember when this site was good!


 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •