Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Favourite Meals

  1. #1
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    6,385

    Favourite Meals

    Favourite meals.

    Breakfast: I love bacon and eggs, but usually I'll just have cereal or toast. I love French Toast
    Lunch: Subway is great, but I usually have toast or a sandwich
    Dinner: Roast is good, I love pumpkin soup, lamb shanks, nachos, I love ravioli, curries are also a favourite

  2. #2
    lucien is queen Hazzystan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,977

    Re: Favourite Meals

    Breakfast: These weird savoury Vietnamese pancakes that my girlfriend's mum makes. I don't know what they're called but they're like thick omelettes that are laced with vegetables and sweet sauce.

    Lunch: Baked potato and coleslaw or rice with vegetables, tofu and soy/sesame sauce

    Dinner: mac and cheese, or ph? (vietnamese noodle soup), or bean burgers, or stir fry seasoned with pretty much anything, or enchiladas

    Most of my favourite foods are Asian. I could eat Asian food all the time and I'd be happy.
    what is homo love?

  3. #3
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    6,385

    Re: Favourite Meals

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzystan
    Breakfast: These weird savoury Vietnamese pancakes that my girlfriend's mum makes. I don't know what they're called but they're like thick omelettes that are laced with vegetables and sweet sauce.

    Lunch: Baked potato and coleslaw or rice with vegetables, tofu and soy/sesame sauce

    Dinner: mac and cheese, or ph? (vietnamese noodle soup), or bean burgers, or stir fry seasoned with pretty much anything, or enchiladas

    Most of my favourite foods are Asian. I could eat Asian food all the time and I'd be happy.
    are you vegetarian?

  4. #4
    Veteran Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,651

    Re: Favourite Meals

    I don't have specific favourites but i love Eggs Benedict. it's probably my favourite meal no matter what time.

  5. #5
    lucien is queen Hazzystan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,977

    Re: Favourite Meals

    Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    are you vegetarian?
    Yeah, which is one of the reasons I like azn food so much.
    what is homo love?

  6. #6
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    6,385

    Re: Favourite Meals

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzystan
    Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    are you vegetarian?
    Yeah, which is one of the reasons I like azn food so much.
    each to his own, I love my meat.

  7. #7
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Enthusiast Neo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,377

    Re: Favourite Meals

    Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzystan
    Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    are you vegetarian?
    Yeah, which is one of the reasons I like azn food so much.
    each to his own, I love my meat.
    oh yes, meeeeaaaat

    anyways,
    break. - toast/cereals
    lunch. - spaghetti with tuna and tomato/chicken manchorian
    din. - varies.

    |Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

    Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012

  8. #8
    Dedicated Member .Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    in yoe're faec!! EKSDEE
    Posts
    878

    Re: Favourite Meals

    Breakfast: Chocolate Pancakes
    Lunch: Humburger or Pizza
    Dinner: Sushi.
    im havolis

  9. #9
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    6,385

    Re: Favourite Meals

    Quote Originally Posted by .Titanium
    Breakfast: Chocolate Pancakes
    Lunch: Humburger or Pizza
    Dinner: Sushi.
    Choc for breaky??

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    lalala
    Posts
    1,217

    Re: Favourite Meals

    I'll go make some eggs now...


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •