Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you were being chased by Ronald Mcdonald..

If you were taking a jog and listening to music on ur Iphone and all of a sudden Ronald Mcdonald (the clown for the mcdonald commercial) started chasing you along with a poodle with a lazy eye, what would your FIRST reaction be?
    Yes, this is ment to be a funny thread, so post funny replies. If I was being chased I would probably throw my iphone at him, jump in my car, and run him over while listening to some song from the 70's.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

"Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

Re: If you were being chased by Ronald Mcdonald..

Quote Originally Posted by Evo
    Please stop making so many threads. Just because an idea pops into your head, doesn't mean it requires you to post it onto this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    Although it is the spam pit, it is still expected to have some sort of relativity and meaning to some extent.
    And in case staff deem this thread to be good enough, I'd just call the police and have him arrested.
    See You Space Honkboy...

Please stop making so many threads. Just because an idea pops into your head, doesn't mean it requires you to post it onto this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    Although it is the spam pit, it is still expected to have some sort of relativity and meaning to some extent.
    And in case staff deem this thread to be good enough, I'd just call the police and have him arrested.
    DAMMIT!I said funny. THATS NOT FUNNY. Thats not even original...Thats called "Not retarded enough". and btw, are you stalking me, you seem to post and reply to EVERYTHING i say....Your beginning to weird me out, Evo.

No, I'm not stalking you. It's just that you post so much (stupid stuff) it's almost unavoidable to post in one of your threads or reply to one of your comments.
    See You Space Honkboy...

No, I'm not stalking you. It's just that you post so much (stupid stuff) it's almost unavoidable to post in one of your threads or reply to one of your comments.
    Ok bro, I.m gonna be serious with you. Who are you to call me stupid? I have a original personality like you do. Maybe my comedy is on the wild side, or maybe I am a bit immature at some points, thats just me. Now, just because you dont have a taste in my humor, you dont have to insult me for it. Ok, maybe my joke here is corny, but trying to give people something to laugh about is NOT stupid. I am active alot because I enjoy being here. I want to be part of the community, so stop being so rude, if you dont have something nice to say to me, dont say it at all. Period

I think I'd probably be really freaked out and phone the police once I was at a reasonable distance.
    what is homo love?

Quote Originally Posted by Eack1960
    so stop being so rude, if you dont have something nice to say to me, dont say it at all. Period
    Quote Originally Posted by Eack1960
    Your all fags your all fags! Fags everywhere! fags in here. La la la la la la la....\
    Please tell me this is a sick joke. You mean to tell me GROWN men and Teens are watching this shit and looking at MLP yiff? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!

And fine: I'd make him chase me into a Burger King and eat a whopper in front of him.
    See You Space Honkboy...

Banned

This is a really pointless thread man. Okay, maybe I could've dealt with the horses thread, but this? Why. What compelled you to make a thread on what you would do if Ronald McDonald were to be chasing you..?

But to stay on topic: I would find him, cut his limbs off, steal his license, find out where he lives, beat his poodle with the license, go to his house, rape his wife, bring her over to his mutilated body, rape her again in front of him, let him bask in the traumatizing moment, take his body, and throw him off a bridge onto a pool of spikes coated with lime juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt
    This is a really pointless thread man. Okay, maybe I could've dealt with the horses thread, but this? Why. What compelled you to make a thread on what you would do if Ronald McDonald were to be chasing you..?
    Dude come on.....This is a thread where people can try to be funny...please dont lock it, man....Be nice...please?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt

But to stay on topic: I would find him, cut his limbs off, steal his license, find out where he lives, beat his poodle with the license, go to his house, rape his wife, bring her over to his mutilated body, rape her again in front of him, let him bask in the traumatizing moment, take his body, and throw him off a bridge onto a pool of spikes coated with lime juice.

See? Now your into It! this thread has a purpouse because people can rage here and aim it at Ronald instead of the forums. ALL RAGING IN ONE TOPIC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast