Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most hated family in U.S.A.

[youtubeghpqtf9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOrz5k0jWdU[/youtubeghpqtf9]

I had to facepalm, every time she talked.

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: Most hated family in U.S.A.

I could happily genocide the entire Westboro Baptist Church.

This sort of extremist action is why so many people are turning Atheist or Agnostic. I do have some beliefs that assimilate with Christian teachings, but I would not call myself a Christian because of these fucking morons right here.

She goes on about at funerals they are worshiping the dead... isn't that exactly what they are doing if they believe Jesus Christ is our God?
    I'm going to keep editing this post as I realise shit.

God these cunts are so lost. I actually want to buy a plane ticket to America, show up to a funeral where they are protesting, and out of respect to the soldier who gave his life to protect them (yes they are taking advantage of the safety that is created by the military) egg and brick the shit out of the older members of this fucked up group of people.

Oh my fuck. They attack princess Diana? No fucking way. That is the lowest of lows, saying that someone with saint like actions is rotting in hell. I literally can not fathom the amount of anger I am feeling right now.

The Jews killed Christ? He was fucking Jewish. Oh. My. Fuck. They don't even know the facts behind their own religion, which is why they are probably so blinded by it.

What I keep thinking is where do they get their money from? They obviously don't work.

She says "are you calling our service to God weird behavior? You don't get to call our service to God weird and thereby make it so. Your statement doesn't make it right, doesn't make it a fact." Isn't that exactly what they are doing? They are saying all American's are fags, all troops are fags and everyone is going to hell. Just because they say it, doesn't make it so. She is so fucking hypocritical I could rip out both my eyeballs.

Ok I found out that they are actually lawyers and such, that is where they get their money from. They hold down mainstream jobs. So they are blending in and accepting what America has to offer in the form of income, but claims that God hates America. Therefore God hates them, because they are working to help America, by doing these jobs, they are aiding America in economical growth.

This is why I fucking love the country I live in:
    [youtube:19v00nxt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8cN2pB3MCE[/youtube:19v00nxt]

They're damned lucky the military is so disciplined. How I would love to see a served soldier clock one of those loud mouth cunts in the face.

"All they have to do is obey their God.." These people are so fucking ignorant. God is only around because of belief. God is only true because of belief, and this is an argument to God vs. Science. Evolution and Science exist whether you believe it or not, God doesn't exist if you don't believe.

I watched all 8 parts of this documentary. I can't believe this. I am physically ill with what I have heard, and the level of ignorance that can spew from the mouths of fellow human beings.

Faith in Humanity Restored:
    [youtube:19v00nxt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Of_2ykZpQ[/youtube:19v00nxt]
    [youtube:19v00nxt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZfZiBRFM5w[/youtube:19v00nxt]

Neo

these guys are twats.

|Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012

2000 late brah
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Banned

I really hope the next mass shooting is here.

ℋope

Good ol' Westboro baptist church

Enthusiast
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    God is only around because of belief. God is only true because of belief, and this is an argument to God vs. Science. Evolution and Science exist whether you believe it or not, God doesn't exist if you don't believe.
    That's just a little bit arrogant there, but I feel you. I have the displeasure of living in the same state as them. :l

I wouldn't even call them "Christians", really. If I remember right, they say that "Jesus loves everyone," is the "Big Lie" of mainstream Christianity.

Saw the documentary a while ago. It's amazing what blind faith and arrogance can do to human nature. They think they're fighting evil but they're just creating more of it.
    That first video you posted Blot, was hilarious. I love Australia even more now

Pingu

[youtube:19i2sofi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBA6qlHW8po[/youtube:19i2sofi]
    [spoiler:19i2sofi]WELL IF GANDHI'S GOING DOWN THEN NONE OF US ARE SAFE![/spoiler:19i2sofi]

“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” - Albert Einstein
    Tumblr || DeviantArt || Art Thread

Veteran Enthusiast

I liked Russell Brand but my respect for him just went through the fucking roof.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast