Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Near Death Experiences [2]

Have you had any near death experiences or has someone you know had one?

When I was about three, I was living in France and we were at a friends house, who had a pool, when my Brother told me to hold a breeze block and jump into the pool and I sank to the bottom straight away and couldn't get back to the surface for ages. However, I have never been to hospital or broken any bones (Teeth don't count) so yeah.

And my Brother drank half a bottle of used turpentine, thinking it was orange juice :I.

Re: Near Death Experiences [2]

Almost fell of the 5th floor of an apartment building when I was 6, I fell backwards and got a small scar on my head.

Banned

When I was 7, I had a severe tonsils infection, pus was starting to form around the edges and I couldn't breathe properly. It was a near death experience because I could have suffocated while sleeping, the tonsils tended to grow. Eventually, after 4 days of regurgitating blood continously and struggling for every breath of air, I was taken to a surgeon who got me rid of them. Doesn't sound all that bad, hm? Try imagining what it was like.

I was one time in the kitchen and I almost took a knife and killed myself o.0!joking :P

When i was 4 or 5 i ran down the forest and broke my arm the elbow was twisted badly.Isn't really near death but i got a big scar on my left arm.

plenty. like this one time when I was Jayce and I was playing with Yadda. We were both top lane and we were pushed up so hard to their top inhib. Then they all respawned and we were really low health so we stayed to get it then we got the fuck outta there but they were already trying to gank us and chase us down. they got really close but I kept having to throw up my speed gate whenever I had the mana since I was empty on that. We were screaming and yelling in skype and we lived shit was cash i almost died.

anyway for real though I was with a bud at school and I was playing at the top of the spiral staircase on the outside handles. I got to the top and I tried to vault over it and my leg caught on the bar and i began to lean back. It would be about a three story fall but that's in a school so it's even longer then. but I managed to catch myself back and i won.

Mat
    Banned

Overdosed on a mixture of Xanax and Ativan and was rushed to the hospital.

Big Boss

My stepdad was driving down this long ass road and was going 80-90MPH, can't exactly remember. He did this maneuver where he turned the car 180 so it would be driving backwards and he kept accelerating. He hit a ditch and the car flipped and rolled 3-5 times or so and we hit a tree while we were in the air upside down or something. I wasn't wearing a seatbelt and I ended up rolling around inside the car and smashing my head against the driver side window, breaking it with my head. The next thing I remember was me crawling out of the car and having police officers being complete assholes and shit. After that I remember a little of being in the hospital. Really fucked up my back and arms, especially my left shoulder and leg, and ever since it's really hard to move and shit, especially in the morning. Probably got a good deal of brain damage too haha. I have more stories and shit but this is the most recent, happened about a week before I got active on DD again.

Apparently I would have drowned at the age of 4 if not for my stepsister. I was missing and she was the first to notice, she ran to the swimming pool, saw me laying on the bottom and got me out.

Got electrocuted when I was installing a power socket, grid voltage is able to kill you and I don't know why it didn't.
    | Pivot | Artwork | Youtube |
    DD Achievements:
    Spoiler:

Beginner:
    • 16 august 2008

Intermediate:
    • 9 January 2009

Veteran:
    • 28 June 2010

666 Posts:
    • 3 July 2010

1000 Posts:
    • 12 November 2010

2000 Posts:
    • 30 March 2011

3000 Posts:
    • 25 December 2011

4000 Posts:
    • 19 November 2012

Vip:
    • 15 July 2010
      Special thanks to Arch

Myfiles:
    • 29 October 2010
      Special thanks to Mango

2 Month ban:
    • 16 July 2010
      Special thanks to Skype

The Green Boss

Once I touched a trolly in a supermarket and got a static shock...true story.

Veteran Enthusiast

[tn=750:2k832z8i]http://darkdemon.org/user-files/12555/1362269214.jpg[/tn:2k832z8i]

Although hard to see, this is a few days after the car accident I was in. I was driving (over in Australia, the driver sits on the right hand side) if we had been about 30cm to the right, I probably would have died, along with two or more of my mates.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast