Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Reasons to be on DD

Reasons to be on DD

So I just noticed that I've started going here for completely different reasons than about half a year ago. It's now more of a way to relax a bit, just see how the site's doing and mainly for entertainment purposes whereas I used to go here to express my thoughts on animations and hopefully have a decently helpful word on them.

What are your reasons to go here and how've they changed over time? Feel free to share, discuss and all that jazz.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Dedicated Member

Re: Reasons to be on DD

like WAY BACK (4 years ago on a different account) i used to come on to make shit animations, give people really bad cc out of my ass so they would comment on my thread, tell staff members that im really good at animating and that i should be intermediate instead of beginner and to be a massive faggot in every thread

i don't do the first three anymore

Puddin

Year ago i was only animating so people can cc me and move me up i was pretty much selfish as fuck.But now a year later i have made frineds and animate good and for fun but i still like when people cc me though Really lovely to be here and people say nice stuff to me i just feel good for the rest of the day.

Sorry if you couldn't understand what i said

The Little Frij

Quote Originally Posted by NOMAD
    [spoiler:2jcaorfo]like WAY BACK (4 years ago on a different account) i used to come on to make shit animations, give people really bad cc out of my ass so they would comment on my thread, tell staff members that im really good at animating and that i should be intermediate instead of beginner and to be a massive faggot in every thread

i don't do the first three anymore[/spoiler:2jcaorfo]
    I laughed.

Personally I come here just for the sake of coming here. I like the community and most things it produces. This site has shaped me greatly as a person and is part of my history. I quite honestly don't feel I'm going to stop coming here until the site shuts down or I simply don't have enough time to. Plus it has sort of become a ritual of mine. Wake up, turn on IPod, check DarkDemon. The first three things I do every morning. I also come here to show my animations, and get feedback on them. I wouldn't be nearly as creative as I am now if it wasn't for DarkDemon.

Banned

I love the community here. That's pretty much the prime reason.

Banned

I used to come here because I loved pivot and I loved getting comments for the animations I made. But now I can't even open pivot without feeling uncomfortable.

I used to come here because I liked posting animations, commenting on animations, I liked the community, and I had nothing better to do. Now I don't post animations very often, I don't like commenting on animations anymore, the community here is becoming irritating at times, and I have better(ish) things to be doing.

but yeahh here i am still

Same as Yogurt really. I made terrible animations and I wanted to share it with people so I came to this website. I would give CC to other people and ask for courtesy all the time, just having people comment on what I've worked on felt really good so that was another reason why I keep coming back. I don't animate at all now so these reasons are redundant.

The reason why I come back everyday now is because I like the community.

Steam

All aboard the Kill la Kill hype train!

Devoted Veteran

Joined for animation, stayed for the community.

Everyone else is obviously here because I am, though
    SmoreJack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart
    Joined for animation, stayed for the community.

Everyone else is obviously here because I am, though
    Couldn't put my own into better words.
    My thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    PSN: TestosteroneMong
    Steam: willace997
    PSN: Testosteronemong

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast