Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Bugs and shit

Fanatic Enthusiast

Bugs and shit

It's late at night, and you're sat chilling, and this moth gets all up in your grill.
    I'm not a pussy for spraying him with deodorant to freeze him, then deep heat muscle spray to burn him, and all this with a strobe light in his face.
    Am i?

3hunnit

Not really but that's a bit much just to kill a moth lol

Enthusiast
    I think it's well deserved.

It's their fault trying to look like a butterfly and shit.
    Raymond and Spock like this.

Moths are annoying as fuck. Nobody even likes them. I usually feed them to Q-Mark.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

He's lying. He told me it was a daddy long-legs. He was telling me I'm beta because when a moth landed on my hand I just twitched a finger and it flew off, I didn't even flinch. Whereas he says he's alpha for attacking a helpless little insect in the way explained above.

He's a dirty-fighting coward, murdering the defenseless thing, yet he says I am a pussy for not killing the moth. I say otherwise. I say I am more of a man for ignoring the moth (significantly less pleasant than a daddy long-legs I might add) whilst he felt threatened enough by a small insect to shamelessly kill it. In my mind that makes him beta, and me alpha.

Thoughts? Just know if you do share your thoughts, make sure to share the right ones.
    Caleb and Marvilicious like this.

Tychus Findlay

Wow you too? I get moths in my room all the time, but I'm usually wearing a hat so I just take it off and use it to smack the shit out of those little bastards. It usually does the trick.

There was a wasp in my room just the other day and he was one tough son of a bitch to kill. I smashed it with a rolled up magazine and it fell behind my bookcase. As I was trying to find a way to carefully move my bookcase to look for it, it pulled itself out from the opposite end I was looking and crawled halfway across my room before I noticed.

CAUTION: BUG
    Spoiler:
    v The Thread v

I hate moths.Especially when they get in the bathroom.They swirl around my head and keep crashing.I'll use the deodorant next time
    Also one night I left the window open and then some big-ass flying bug came in.I didn't see how it looks like,but it was HUGE.Something like a insect colibri.

E:found it
    Spoiler:

@Deimos...
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT IS SCARY!
    Stickpage ftw

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ado dragon View Post
    I hate moths.Especially when they get in the bathroom.They swirl around my head and keep crashing.I'll use the deodorant next time
    Also one night I left the window open and then some big-ass flying bug came in.I didn't see how it looks like,but it was HUGE.Something like a insect colibri.

E:found it
    Spoiler:
    Yeah don't mind it, it's a hummingbird moth, and it usually only gets around when there are flowers nearby.
    unless you smell like a flower and it wants to suck you off, oh dear~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast