Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: When did you first start using Pivot?

Banned

When did you first start using Pivot?

You probably won't believe this, but I started animating on September of 2008. You may ask... HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT AN ELITE RIGHT NOW!?!?!?

It's because I never really cared too much about animation at that time. It was fun at first, but after a month or so I started to lose inspiration. I ended up taking long breaks since I wasn't really improving. 2009 passed, and then 2010, 2011, and 2012. I was still using pivot during that whole time, but not improving very much. I must have had some kind of curse, because every other animator I see improves in only months worth of time.

So when did you start using Pivot?

Been animating for 9 years (started 2006) and was beginner until a year ago.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

DD addict
    This is my fourth year. Was a youtube fag for about a year or so.

The Little Frij
    In January will be my sixth year animating in pivot; my first animation is dated 3/1/2009, but I have probably been using things like Paint and Windows Movie Maker since about 2008.

Banned
    Well I made one animation in 2009, then my second in April 2012 and consistently animated since.

Nearly five years now O_o I started pivot In first year (8th grade). It`s scary to think about, it doesn`t seem that long ago lol, I was one of those noobs you see on YouTube T_T, then I abandonned that account and Created my new one from scratch... 3 years later, here I am this place is great!

Enthusiast

Started in 2009, was a YouTube fag also, quit once and came back in 2011.
    Last edited by The Black Mamba; 25 Oct 2013 at 09:28 PM.

Working on LVD2!
    I started on Oct 2011.
    I animated for fun and for youtube, didn't really know what I'm doing, I intrested on editing pivot video and I did just long vids, without test and small anims.
    When I joined to this site everything changed, I improved faster and etc.....Once I joined here everything started to become more difficult, and I have been much less interested in long movies with a plot, only quality animations and shorter. Things may occasionally longer. Probably if Pivot 4 wasn't coming out, I would stop doing animations.

Banned
    I think it was 06.

Tychus Findlay

Since 2008. I think I took like a 7 month break from the forums at one point. I don't really animate all that often though. Just on occasion.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast