Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Mmories

Puddin

Mmories

What were/are your favourite memories of DD.

My favourite memorie is that me and Neo (neoflashtv) become friends in a somewhat weird way haha, sad he don't animate anymore.
    Those were awesome days back when it was DD.

Don't post if your less than 1 moth on this site you can't be taken serious.

Banned
    My favorite time was at Christmas, when Elliott made the Christmas thread which played festive music when you went on it, and then he gave me VIP
    Echo likes this.

I wasn`t on DD for long before we were locked in this sh*thole. I`d say my best memory was posting my first animation and reading the comments on it... The first person to ever reply on my thread was BLOO. I have never seen him since, anyone else seen him?

The Little Frij
    I'd say my best memories were Christmas 2011 and 2012 where I would just browse the forum for hours on end reading all of the threads. Christmas 2012 when I got VIP :P

Working on LVD2!
    I am just 2 months here so well, I Most had very bad memories ...but the good one is when I got the comments on my Joint with NANIXON.

Mat
    Banned
    I remember when I bought mad VIP codes for people here on DD, and donated a lot of money to the site. If I remember correctly, I put about 400-500$ into this site. That's how much I loved the original community back when Adam ran things.
    Raymond and Jojishi like this.

Tychus Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I remember when I bought mad VIP codes for people here on DD, and donated a lot of money to the site. If I remember correctly, I put about 400-500$ into this site. That's how much I loved the original community back when Adam ran things.
    Yea I remember that. You bought me VIP too . I actually remember you saying how you were mowing peoples lawns and making mad money. It's cool you were generous enough to help out the site. It seemed to work, up until Adam needed the extra cash.

I'd say my favourite time here on DD was around the time me and Kellawgs first met. Me, Nice Pants, Yogurt, and Kellawgs would have late night skype convos. Oh and the time when me and Kellawgs pumped out that 300-400 framed joint in 3 days and then another 200-300 framed joint within another 2 days haha. I probably had the most fun I've ever had animating working on those joints.
    Mat and Jojishi like this.

What is homo love?
    nębatterí and Phewz like this.

___
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    tl;dr: The forum is dying, so is pivot

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    You bought me VIP as well, you sexy man, you. But I had no idea you put that much money into DD. I don't have a favorite memory in particular. I instead recall my experiences here in periods of time. I think my favorite time was around the time Arch was pumping out VIP passes and when the Beginner's Chat was filled with kickass people, most of which went on to create the Beginner's Bunch. That shit was cool.
    Mat likes this.
    v The Thread v

Banned
    -The unnoficial Girbot rank
    -When I first joined, I tried to trick everyone into thinking there was a 2nd ending to Black Ops 1
    -Meeting the awesome people here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast