Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Most Personal Trait

Your Most Personal Trait

Yeah, titles says it all. What's a trait you have that's the most defining for you? (inb4 "my personality" or "my face", please don't do that shit). It can be anything. Some word you overuse, the way you do something, your obsession about something etc.

For me, it's probably my love for the color green. Everyone that's seen me more than twice knows that I have an obsessive love for the color green. I don't know why, but when something's green it's just a lot more valuable to me. I get a lot of texts and shit from old friends because they get reminded of me when they see something really green and wonder how I'm doing, so yay I stay in touch with friends because I like a color .

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Banned
    I love music, everything else in life is unnecessary.
    Xman likes this.

Mat
    Banned
    My fascination with the color purple. It's kind of ridiculous how much I like it. I actually get grape drinks just because of the color of the can/ bottle. I also used to chew skoal berry just because the can was purple. I kind of have a problem with it. I rock custom purple Nikes btw too.

Enthusiast

Basketball used to define me, not so much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    My fascination with the color purple. It's kind of ridiculous how much I like it. I actually get grape drinks just because of the color of the can/ bottle. I also used to chew skoal berry just because the can was purple. I kind of have a problem with it. I rock custom purple Nikes btw too.
    So that's why you bought everyone VIP in the past.
    Mat and shift like this.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Banned
    woman's legs

My affinity for water. After I conquered my fear of it when I was six, I fell in love with swimming and just water in general. I started springboard diving when I was nine and skin diving when I was twelve. Now I'm fourteen and I'm working on my scuba certification. I like sailing boats, kayaking, and I aspire to be an officer in the United States Coast Guard.

So yeah. I really like water.

Now that I think about how scared I was of drowning when I was six, I'm probably gonna drown, because the world just has an ironic sense of humor like that.

I'm also a huge fan of uplifting trance (Armin van Buuren style,) and progressive house (deadmau5 style.) I started out listening to some flash game soundtrack, then got into techno, then happy trance, then uplifting trance (which I hated then,) then my friend introduced me to deadmau5.

At first I hated uplifting trance and progressive house because of the fact that it had a long buildup. I hated having to wait through two minutes of pads and minimal percussion to get to the good part. Then my music taste matured, and I began to realize that the buildup and breakdown built anticipation for the release and climax, which weren't as powerful without two minutes of pads and minimal percussion to create the atmosphere for the release.

Sooo yeah.

And I used to love the green, lime-flavored Skittle more than anything. But then the fuckers at Skittles changed it to "green apple" which is totally gross. Fuck you, Skittles company.
    Last edited by neilhavkin; 08 Dec 2013 at 02:40 AM.

that is a nice story ^

yeah kayaking is really fun, I've only actually done it once or twice but it's gr8, very proud of myself for not falling out of my boat as well

I also like water it helps me survive.

Banned
    Music basically. Music has made a big impact on my life, and I can't really imagine life without it.

My knowledge and obsession of Nintendo and probably just drawing and animating stickfigures. I don't know about you guys, but in my country it's very unusual to have animating as a hobby :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast