Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By peterbone

Thread: Wut is evolution

Banned

Wut is evolution

i don't get it

Can you explain what did you mean by the term 'evolution' ?

If it's the ranking system, then be aware that 4 differents ranks exist here.
    In each rank, there can be three different prefixes (low, med, high)

When you think you are worth a better rank, you might ask the staff for a Rank Up.
    They will jugde your latest animations, make a vote and then, it's yes or no.

Although, the BBODD contest, which the 3 best beg can be ranked up to interz, is temporarly blocking the usual beginner's rank up process.

Banned
    Evolution is Charles Darwins theory of how organisms of millions of years ago came to how they are today. If that's what you're asking.

The Green Boss

Basically, a creature is born with a deformation. For an example, a brown bear was once born as an albino and had white fur. During winter the white bear was better off as it could camouflage with the snow. A lot of brown bears died and the white bear got very strong and big as it could hunt down prey in the snow..Brown bear females got attacted to the white bears and mated, half of the offspring were white half were brown, the white survived and the brown died during winter...Eventually there were a lot of white bears which traveled together to a colder region. They changed so much that they could no longer mate with the brown bears which now made them a new species..
    This is evolution, it isn't on purpose or due to the environment a species live in. It is 100 percent by chance that an animal or an offspring is born with a deformation, if the deformation helps the animal survive, it's offspring will have this gene also. This gene could give the animal an advantage and then the two types of species compete and the one with the deformation which is has an advantage survives and the species without the deformation dies..

Banned
    It is 100 percent by chance that an animal or an offspring is born with a deformation, if the deformation helps the animal survive, it's offspring will have this gene also.
    wut? 100 percent by chance? and is there 100 percent proof that we came from monkeys?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashero View Post
    wut? 100 percent by chance? and is there 100 percent proof that we came from monkeys?
    It's misleading to say that we evolved from monkeys. Rather, monkeys and humans both evolved from a common ancestor species. However, we're more closely related to apes, with a common ancestor 8 million years ago. Fossil and DNA evidence strongly suggests that this is true.
    Last edited by peterbone; 04 Mar 2014 at 10:57 AM.
    Henjo likes this.

Probably the stupidest thing ever thought of by man...!
    Currently making my way to the Beginners Hall, expect to see me later...

We were crafted by GOD and we didn't evolve from a filthy simian!
    Currently making my way to the Beginners Hall, expect to see me later...