Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Wink The first pivot REAL-3D animator is out and FREE

100% free no restrictions.Great for game developement Gif -videos and fun..
    Visit blog. Stick-Man 3d

Looks pretty cool, but I think you should show some animations here that have been made with this animation program.

I'll use this to animate later, right now some fags are forcing me to make some shitty animations at pivot right now.

The animations in your blog look really good by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by PivotKnife View Post
    Looks pretty cool, but I think you should show some animations here that have been made with this animation program.

I'll use this to animate later, right now some fags are forcing me to make some shitty animations at pivot right now.

The animations in your blog look really good by the way!
    Thanks.I m not animate the stickman so mutch.But its compatible with human-animators (only lighting is different)
    my animators are all also Skeleton animators.Pivot Stickfigure animators use different fighting-moves but I will make-and post some gifs.

Well that's good, I'm looking forward to more animations that are coming out of this program, so good luck with making the animations!

Ok.I made a four-version in very short time.This version is 100% compatible with Human-Animators Im sale.
    And 1 more onion-skin.So download this version.I made a sucsefull walk by slightly modify my existend for human-animators.
    And 1 punch.The punch is not so good for stickfigure.

I am not good at animation and spesiall at stickfigure so Im waiting to watch others animations.Im sure my animator has more
    potential.Post free as the license say you own the animation created.
    Also for human-animators when I hit a number of sales I will open the affiliate programe at bmt. micro 50% for every sale.
    About human animators:I am selling the models and the models live inside one instance of the animator.And I will made many
    instances because Zor animators are skeleton Animators.This is good because I can add different meganics for every model.

Alright, sounds good. Oh yeah, give me 1-3 days to animate something with it and I also recommend on leaving this forum and joining this forum. TheDarkDemon • Index page

This forum is dead and the link i'm showing you is a forum that's not dead. If you join it more people will animate with your new program.

This place is the old DarkDemon and the link is the new DarkDemon.

ok.I will check-make a post there.I hope the admin will not remove it as spam.
    take your time...If you lern the controls then it will be all more easy.

Sorry for me leaving for a very long time, some family shit happened.

Well now that i'm back I will start working on this immediately.

Sorry for my long leave.

Ok.I am waiting You will be the second (first was me) who post animation with this animator..I made another update with walk cycles help bar.
    Visit blog to download.I will work on stickmen design now to make the stickman less sensitive to movements..

Alright I will do it now. (Please forgive me for the late reply, i'm never really active on the internet.)