Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: im random??

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    0 0%
  • YES!!!

    1 100.00%
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    insert location here.
    Posts
    1,602

    my weird covo o.O

    me: soooooo..............hows life
    dude: good and u....?
    rapist: im gunna fuk u so hard ur grandchildren will be dizzy
    me: meh......
    dude2: ur all gay
    me: meh......
    rapist: for tha luv of fuk.........dont i scare u???
    me: meh......
    dude1 and 2: HELL NO!!!
    rapist: gah......GAHHHHH...........GGAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *jumps of a cliff edge*
    me: lol ha ha lol
    >_>
    <_<
    dude1: ummmmmmm.........who wants nachos????
    GOD: me me......pick me plz
    dude1: no *walks off*
    GOD: u cant leave............im the omega baby
    OMEGA-SON: WTF get lost
    GOD: *cry's in dark corner*
    OMEGA-SON: k........thats good
    me: meh......
    dude1: do u ever say enything besides that???
    dude2: yea
    barney the dinosaur: YEA!!!
    me: wen tha fuk did u join
    barney the dinosaur: >_> <_< *runs off*
    all: i hate u, u hate me, lets gang up and kill barney, with a great big gun
    and a 4x4, no more purple dinosaur
    .............................
    .............................
    .............................
    dude 1 & 2: u spoke..............YOU F****N SPOKE
    god: hi
    *every one grabs guns*
    god: kk =P
    hitler: A DUCH EM BA!!! : D
    me: ummmmm.........yea..........wrong convo......
    hitler: durkadurka stani durk
    me: ^&#&**#^ %#^$ %$&#%#&$ &%#&$ %R#&%$ NOW GO AWAY!!!!
    hitler: *soon kills himself*





    2 hours later

    me: any one???
    at all??
    hitler?

    lol hope u thought im weird
    >_>
    <_<

    credz:
    O-S (cuz ur name waz used)=P
    GOD (cuz ur cool and it waz a joke)
    BARN.............maybe not *runs off*


    number 2 out soon

  2. #2
    Pat
    Pat is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nil.
    Posts
    3,266
    Pattttttttt: hey guys
    Dude: WTF?
    Total_Flame: Hi Pattttttttt
    Dude 2: who r u?
    Omega-son:Hah lol
    Dude: Douche
    Dude has left the conversation
    Dude 2: Cya
    Dude 2 has left the conversation
    Omega-Son: sup?
    Patttttttttt: the roof
    Patttttttttt: He Shoots, He Scores!
    Omega-Son has left the conversation
    Pattttttttt: aww
    GOD: I'm still here for you
    Patttttttttt has left the converstaion
    Total_Flame: GOD I hate you, go fornicate yourself with a metal bar


    continue

  3. #3
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    insert location here.
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Patttttttttt
    Pattttttttt: hey guys
    Dude: WTF?
    Total_Flame: Hi Pattttttttt
    Dude 2: who r u?
    Omega-son:Hah lol
    Dude: Douche
    Dude has left the conversation
    Dude 2: Cya
    Dude 2 has left the conversation
    Omega-Son: sup?
    Patttttttttt: the roof
    Patttttttttt: He Shoots, He Scores!
    Omega-Son has left the conversation
    Pattttttttt: aww
    GOD: I'm still here for you
    Patttttttttt has left the converstaion
    Total_Flame: GOD I hate you, go fornicate yourself with a metal bar


    continue
    lol haha
    is that a good comment or a bad one
    i no !
    lets make a funny ideas thread

  4. #4
    Veteran Enthusiast Bolt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    ctf_Ash, but beating Joel.
    Posts
    9,772
    So let me get this straight... You made up a msn convo all by yourself...?

  5. #5
    Devoted Veteran Darren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt
    So let me get this straight... You made up a msn convo all by yourself...?
    ya

    he-iz-ghey
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

  6. #6
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    insert location here.
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt
    So let me get this straight... You made up a msn convo all by yourself...?
    ya

    he-iz-ghey
    no-im-not

    y do u hate me so much baha???
    and it waz a convo i waz makin for fun to answer tha question
    and it waznt on msn :])


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •