Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Staff vs Regulars - Voting commencing

Banned
    Dear master Lithium,

Can you please let us know when you receive all of the entries? What ones do you have at the moment sir?

From, your slave Jojishi

Veteran Enthusiast
    "There's a deadline on this? Fuck that shit yo." -VenG

Well there WAS a deadline until everyone started having communication issues at the last minute, which is very suspicious.

"Jojishi
    Dear master Lithium,

Can you please let us know when you receive all of the entries? What ones do you have at the moment sir?

From, your slave Jojishi"

I currently have the Admin joint and the Jazzcore joint, plus P2k's Solo entry. So those two teams are he only teams who got it in by the deadline, therefore they rock.
    I've also received the AT joint and H bombs SOlo, but not Firecrackers solo, which he tells me he is almost done.
    Since the mods, AT, Tea bandits and 50 shades haven't submitted all their entires (Joints + Solos) they are faggots and will get marks deducted on their marking criteria the longer they hold off finishing them.

Also the marking criteria will be very unique for this competition. I originally was going to post a thread for the Staff to vote on, but Sharpshooter told me a few days ago that it's extremely bias and he has a better idea. This competition will be marked by 7 Special members (3 Staff, 3 regulars and 1 Special voter on neither sides) secretly.
    Organised by Sharpo and I.
    Last edited by Lithium; 20 Jun 2013 at 06:20 AM.

Enthusiast

Also the marking criteria will be very unique for this competition. I originally was going to post a thread for the Staff to vote on, but Sharpshooter told me a few days ago that it's extremely bias and he has a better idea. This competition will be marked by 7 Special members (3 Staff, 3 regulars and 1 Special voter on neither sides) secretly.
    Organised by Sharpo and I.
    I like the sounds of this. This way no one can accuse the judges of being biased. We may even get some interestingly close decisions. ;D

Edit:
    they are faggots and will get marks deducted on their marking criteria the longer they hold off finishing them.
    Jeekers ok, it's not like I've been slacking. I've been working non stop and then pivot goes and fucks me over. :C

Veteran Enthusiast
    Okay so now with the voters almost done for choosing, the voting for this competition will start tomorrow.
    If your animations aren't in by then, too bad.
    It's way past the due date.

Locking this now, if you have any further questions PM me.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829