Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Enthusiast

The 3 Solos - Sharpshooter, Lithium, Firecracker

Ok I started my Solo but.. yeah i've only got like 50 frames so far. I need motivation and I'm sure Sharrp and Firecraker could use motivation here too.

If any of you can post ideas we could make into our Solos, give us some vids to cool fighting combos or ideas, or just general praise would be fucking amazing because it would mean we can beat Mitchez, Peebles and H bomb for good and send them back to their graves.

So yeah, also feel free SHarp and Firecraker
    to update your animations and post teasers screenies here so your fellow staff can see.

Enthusiast

Re: The 3 Solos - Sharpshooter, Lithium, Firecracker

This is a good idea lith, we're gonna need a boost if all 3 of us are to win this. And I know the "20 seconds to kill CrazyJay" collab is about to be released over on stickpage. Terkoiz and Geo are in it, that should provide some inspiration.

Veteran Enthusiast

Fucking oath, I should visit Stickpage more, sounds like it's still booming.

Got any ideas yet Firecracker? I'm going for a typical 'Lithium' look, nice and simple

Veteran Enthusiast

No offense to you lith but I"m looking forward to Mitchs. Looks like he is going to rape you..... literally.

Veteran Enthusiast

Yeah looks like he's really got a 'Hold' of me'.

Enthusiast

Blot, you have a point, I mean no offense to Peebles, but Sharp has it easy compared to me an lith lmao! It's gonna be quite the task to take these guys out. But fuck it, I like a good challenge.

Lith, I think I might try and connect my solo with the AT v Regs joint. So I was thinking of having Hbomb smash me through the dojo wall at the end of my part in the AT joint, then my solo starts off with me waking up outside the dojo ready to fight Hbomb.
    As far as the style of the animation I'm not sure. I was thinking of having one of those strictly 2D fights like an old school fash RHG. But I dunno, I like being able to break scenes up with cinematics. And cinematics usually lengthen an animation aswell. Longer is better right? Or is it girth now I dunno.

Lmao nah but seriously, I hope you go ham on this lith. Mitches Is tough as hell, but he doesn't have the ability to string long combos together like you. I think it may come down to who displayed the more technical skill. So the more intricate the combat the better, and I honestly don't think Mitches can match you technically.

Veteran Enthusiast

Mitchez screenshot is what I am referring to. I have no doubt in my mind that Lith can and probably will win, I was just saying I can't wait to see Mitchez's

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchez
    Seems he's a taken a humorous stance haha. This might just be a hoax though, he could be lying saying that this is in his solo part

Veteran Enthusiast

Cheers for the inspiration Firecracker. Same to you btw, I reckon you easily have the upper-hand on H Bomb in pure fighting. You're combos are an inspiration and you have the most unique fighting style on the forums imo, I love the sublte double framing you add, and how Stiff the figures move, makes it really video-game like.

I reckon H bomb would put more into it though, like him doing what he does is quite chaening. He likes to add a shitton of Cinematics and detail in his animation, so in pure eye-candy he might have the upperhand here. He's got sloppy movements though, especially when it comes to fighting. This War is easily yours for the taking if you'll be able to dish out an animation for this.

Btw this is kinda cool how we're working alongside eachother, Lith and Firecracker, 2 Combo kings woohoo!

Enthusiast

Fuck yeah! This is our thing lith, combat. The ball is in our court when it comes to this shit and I Intend on proving that to those filthy rats.

Flume

Quote Originally Posted by Firecracker
    I was thinking of having one of those strictly 2D fights like an old school fash RHG. But I dunno, I like being able to break scenes up with cinematics.
    I'd definitely like to see some cinematics and perspective/angled fighting in there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast